The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Milner is completely out of his depth at this level. There was an instance then when he had loads of space to run forward in to, and he was looking around for someone to pass to as if he didn't know what to do with the ball :lol:

I can't count the amount of City players that are at this level tbf. Aguero, Silva and maybe Zab. Kompany is exposed in games like these.

Very surprised Jesus Navas wasn't picked for this match. Despite the match being in Manchester, Barcelona have 10 players in City's half at times, yet they have no one to exploit this because their is no pace outside of Ageuro, who has been consistently isolated.

Navas hasn't done anything in a City shirt. Amazed he's still there, let alone getting the odd game.

Guest neesy111

We should sign Sako from Wolves in the summer. Free agent

Been linked loads with someone IIRC, can't remember who. Some other midtable dross.

I'm sure its west from or Swansea.

We should sign Sako from Wolves in the summer. Free agent

There were rumours of him going to West Brom.

Very surprised Jesus Navas wasn't picked for this match. Despite the match being in Manchester, Barcelona have 10 players in City's half at times, yet they have no one to exploit this because their is no pace outside of Ageuro, who has been consistently isolated.

Navas hasn't done anything in a City shirt. Amazed he's still there, let alone getting the odd game.

I thought he was very good against Chelsea, tbf. He gave Azpilicueta many problems throughout the match and was involved in the goal. Regardless, if Navas isn't good enough, they should sign a wifeplayer with a bit of pace, giving they have unlimited funds. They are too pedestrian, especially when Toure is out.

Pellegrini really can't do champions league footy can he? Credit I suppose for trying to through caution to the wind, but playing Dzeko for no effect and leaving a shakey enough defense exposed was always suicide, and now the tie is pretty much over before they got going.

Got Villareal to within inches of a champions league final and Malaga to within seconds of a semi final

Guest neesy111

Pellegrini really can't do champions league footy can he? Credit I suppose for trying to through caution to the wind, but playing Dzeko for no effect and leaving a shakey enough defense exposed was always suicide, and now the tie is pretty much over before they got going.

Got Villareal to within inches of a champions league final and Malaga to within seconds of a semi final

Struggled with Madrid and city though.  Hit and miss.

It's City who can't do Champions League footy, like. Rolling over sides in the league with mercenary players every week probably isn't the best preparation for facing Europe's most prestigious teams.

It's City who can't do Champions League footy, like. Rolling over sides in the league with mercenary players every week probably isn't the best preparation for facing Europe's most prestigious teams.

Their squad is pretty poor for the money they've spent