The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Just back from the Scotland Germany match. We're on the up,first time I've enjoyed a Scotland game like that in years, back to fighting. Germany obviously had the quality but we were never out of the game. Cracking stadium, and great atmosphere from the Scots. Howay.

Even if we lost, when that goal went in, fucking mental, equalising there with the world champions.

Strachan has got us playing some great stuff. Levein lulled us into a sense of "we're scotland, we have to play crap football because we're crap" whereas Strachan is very much "fuckin yas man, pretend yous are class". Most of the Scotland team are premiership footballers - they should be more than capable of playing decent attacking football.

Watching England just reminded me of Newcastle, so so crap.

Strachan has got us playing some great stuff. Levein lulled us into a sense of "we're scotland, we have to play crap football because we're crap" whereas Strachan is very much "fuckin yas man, pretend yous are class". Most of the Scotland team are premiership footballers - they should be more than capable of playing decent attacking football.

. Spot on. Remember playing a very mediocre Czech Republic away under Levein and the players just looking like they accepted we couldn't compete. Got a real chance of second spot I think.

. Spot on. Remember playing a very mediocre Czech Republic away under Levein and the players just looking like they accepted we couldn't compete. Got a real chance of second spot I think.

Just shows the difference a good manager can make. Bar some poor defending we should of had a draw at least last night, good performance. Our goal was really excellent, what a move.

Ibrahimovic should've been sent off there. Deliberate elbow to Alaba's face. Of course swedish commentators say it wasn't on purpose.

A second later he gets a yellow for a late challenge. Frustrated as fuck.

Casillas, Juanfran, Sergio Ramos, Albiol, Jordi Alba; Busquets, Koke, Cesc; Silva, Pedro, Alcácer.

Pacovski; Ristovski, Sikov, Mojsov, Cuculi, Alilovski; Ibraimi, Spirovski, Abdurahimi, Trajkovski, Jahovic.

Nee surprises in our lineup.

Keep singing 'Pacovski, Ristovski, Spirovski, Trajkovski' in my head :lol: