The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

I'm sorry Froggy, but ManU :lol:

Don't be sorry. I'm not going to defend that f***ing dross. Fair enough it was a terrible decision for the penalty and it changed the game, but we should have enough about us to keep Leicester at bay and not concede four without reply. They absolutely bossed us in that second half. Defending was dire. Awful. Van Gaal with some Pardew-eque substitutions there too.

We don't have enough central defenders as it is, now we've lost Evans to injury again and Blackett is suspended. The defence is only going to get worse.

I thought Rojo was brought in to play centre back?

Don't be sorry. I'm not going to defend that fucking dross. Fair enough it was a terrible decision for the penalty and it changed the game, but we should have enough about us to keep Leicester at bay and not concede four without reply. They absolutely bossed us in that second half. Defending was dire. Awful. Van Gaal with some Pardew-eque substitutions there too.

We don't have enough central defenders as it is, now we've lost Evans to injury again and Blackett is suspended. The defence is only going to get worse.

Willo 4 sale.

Don't be sorry. I'm not going to defend that f***ing dross. Fair enough it was a terrible decision for the penalty and it changed the game, but we should have enough about us to keep Leicester at bay and not concede four without reply. They absolutely bossed us in that second half. Defending was dire. Awful. Van Gaal with some Pardew-eque substitutions there too.

I thought Rojo was brought in to play centre back?

It'll be him and Smalling in centre back now. Shaw obviously isn't fit but will be forced to start. Blind may have to come back into defence somehow. We have no real back up.

I once saw something very, very unusual happen in a match featuring Leicester in the mid 1970s.

Can anyone guess what it was? I don't think it has ever happened since. It fact, I am pretty sure it hasn't.

Full house at Villa Park?

:lol:

Souness 'if any other teams want to win the league, they'll have to finish above both of these two teams'

Think of the money he gets paid to say shit like that.

He's a good pundit to be fair. They all come out with guff at times.

Surprised Mourinho has started Fabregas here

Only got 6 assists already

Yes but is not good defensively and given that Chelsea had done well last season with more defensive players in midfield against the big teams, I thought he would go back to that