The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

The Mackems are down imo

Disagree, we're shit but there were signs today we've actually got a decent team somewhere. Positives being Buckley and Vergini. We need someone to put it in the net, granted. I'm hopeful Wickham comes good again.

Poyet has made the mackems in to his Brighton team fairly quickly. Playing it on the floor for the most part and defensively solid for the most part but coupled with a lack of adventure, risk taking and pace it results in a fairly dull performance.

The Mackems are down imo

Disagree, we're s*** but there were signs today we've actually got a decent team somewhere. Positives being Buckley and Vergini. We need someone to put it in the net, granted. I'm hopeful Wickham comes good again.

I do like vergini tbh. I obvs don't watch them as much as you but no goals in a side equals big trouble IMO. What about rodwell?  Not as good as hoped?

He looks alright, nothing more.

I agree no goals equals trouble btw. Reckon Cisse will get them for you or are your lot in just as much shit?

The Mackems are down imo

Disagree, we're s*** but there were signs today we've actually got a decent team somewhere. Positives being Buckley and Vergini. We need someone to put it in the net, granted. I'm hopeful Wickham comes good again.

I do like vergini tbh. I obvs don't watch them as much as you but no goals in a side equals big trouble IMO. What about rodwell?  Not as good as hoped?

I agree no goals equals trouble btw. Reckon Cisse will get them for you or are your lot in just as much s***?

We are in the s*** if pardew stays simple as that, we will go down. Cisse could hit form again but as a functioning unit we are awful and have hardly any goals in us

Sort of the opposite for us (if Cisse or Riviere hits form that is) you have a goalscorer but don't function as a team. We do, yet don't have a goalscorer.

The Mackems are down imo

I agree no goals equals trouble btw. Reckon Cisse will get them for you or are your lot in just as much s***?

We are in the s*** if pardew stays simple as that, we will go down. Cisse could hit form again but as a functioning unit we are awful and have hardly any goals in us

Sort of the opposite for us (if Cisse or Riviere hits form that is) you have a goalscorer but don't function as a team. We do, yet don't have a goalscorer.

Yeah pretty much. Both f***ed in different ways. Mint. :lol:

Dat hotbed :lol:

The Mackems are down imo

:lol: haven't even thought of boro are they doing well. That's all I fucking need atm

Doing alright tbf to them. Half their squad are loanees like, why use your own famed academy when your manager is mates with Mourinho.

The Mackems are down imo

:lol: haven't even thought of boro are they doing well. That's all I f***ing need atm

Seen a few highlights of their games. Look decent tbf. Adomah, Tomlin, Leadbitter, Bamford, Kike, Reach.

All good attacking options in the Championship

The Mackems are down imo

:lol: haven't even thought of boro are they doing well. That's all I f***ing need atm

Doing alright tbf to them. Half their squad are loanees like, why use your own famed academy when your manager is mates with Mourinho.

Mostly from Chelsea I'd imagine?

The Mackems are down imo

Bamford, that Nigerian defender and the keeper that was shit in midweek are all from Chelsea, aye.

The Mackems are down imo

Three according to this, although it's a bit old:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2184093-chelsea-have-26-players-out-on-loan-after-the-2014-summer-transfer-window

The Mackems are down imo

Bamford, that Nigerian defender and the keeper that was s*** in midweek are all from Chelsea, aye.

Ormero and Blackman? May have spelled the first wrong.

The Mackems are down imo

Bamford, that Nigerian defender and the keeper that was s*** in midweek are all from Chelsea, aye.

Ormero and Blackman? May have spelled the first wrong.

Aye that's them. Ormero is decent tbf.

Big fan of German Denis in terms of shite lumps who seem to mill around scoring goals

Must be fucking ancient.