The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Loving Messi in this "advanced playmaker" role, but I love him more when he also scores.  The whole "but he's a provider now!" reminds me a lot of when Ronaldinho started his decline.

Anyway, seeing him dropping deep and to the flanks to make stuff happen bodes well for when Suárez comes into the picture.

Loving Messi in this "advanced playmaker" role, but I love him more when he also scores.  The whole "but he's a provider now!" reminds me a lot of when Ronaldinho started his decline.

Anyway, seeing him dropping deep and to the flanks to make stuff happen bodes well for when Suárez comes into the picture.

Suarez man. It's going to be insane.

He's clearly playing a lot deeper for what ever reason as shown by the fact he's created more chances than had shots :lol:

Unlike Ronaldinho though it seems a conscious decision on his or the coaching staffs part, for what reason I really have no idea.

He's clearly playing a lot deeper for what ever reason as shown by the fact he's created more chances than had shots :lol:

Unlike Ronaldinho though it seems a conscious decision on his or the coaching staffs part, for what reason I really have no idea.

Because the team has two players who aren't as good in creating but will get goals in abundance. Messi creating for them will be crazy.

He seems pretty happy with it, he certainly looks more involved and active than last season - or even the WC. People over here are speculating that Luís Enrique saw it as a way to shake up things for him and reignite his career. It's also a way to make the most of a Neymar-Messi-Suárez frontline too.