The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Villa must think football is black.

:lol: I still don't get the difference.

Some words just lose their meaning a bit when used out of context for whatever reason. People call things gay all the time and nobody batters an eyelid, rightly or wrongly it's almost become accepted. Not too sure you could get away with shouting nigger down the street.

Guest palnese

You're a disgrace Pip. A big disgrace.

:lol: When gay is used in a derogatory sense, there's no difference!

I said football is gay as in fun. 

Some words just lose their meaning a bit when used out of context for whatever reason. People call things gay all the time and nobody batters an eyelid, rightly or wrongly it's almost become accepted. Not too sure you could get away with shouting nigger down the street.

That's because it was always acceptable to make fun of people who are gay. You see that shit happening these days? Once upon a time, saying nigger was okay too. Using gay in a derogatory sense is the exact same thing. It's not on anymore.

I'm not going to get into this, but you're wrong. Very wrong.

From watching both matches today and from yesterday, its evident how poor the quality is in the premier league this season, so much shit in the league and even the 'big' clubs play terrible boring football, might be the best league in the world for drama but for decent football and quality it's so shit

From watching both matches today and from yesterday, its evident how poor the quality is in the premier league this season, so much shit in the league and even the 'big' clubs play terrible boring football, might be the best league in the world for drama but for decent football and quality it's so shit

I agree, I'm absolutely appalled by the standard, not least because it's kept you-know-who in a job. Spurs were disgusting today, Villa robbed.

I'm not going to get into this, but you're wrong. Very wrong.

Kobe was fined for using a slur. It's the same thing, bro. Get with the times.