The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Villa must think football is black.

:lol: I still don't get the difference.

You're a disgrace Pip. A big disgrace.

:lol: When gay is used in a derogatory sense, there's no difference!

I'm not going to get into this, but you're wrong. Very wrong.

Kobe was fined for using a slur. It's the same thing, bro. Get with the times.

Homophobia will eventually reach the level of racism. Won't be for a while though as it's fairly new and people are fucking idiots.

Incidentally, Spurs are the worst team I've seen at Villa Park this season, and that possibly includes even us, they were truly feeble.

The fact we let them win is just staggering.

That Mason is an absolute cunt, mind. He had his head right in Benteke's face, and the minute he reacts, he runs straight to the ref. What a cunt.

Benteke was fuckign stupid and was always going to get sent off, but Mason should have gone as well.

Incidentally, Spurs are the worst team I've seen at Villa Park this season, and that possibly includes even us, they were truly feeble.

That Mason is an absolute cunt, mind. He had his head right in Benteke's face, and the minute he reacts, he runs straight to the ref. What a cunt.

Benteke was fuckign stupid and was always going to get sent off, but Mason should have gone as well.

Vertonghen should have gone two minutes earlier as well if the referees are going to be consistent. Absolute carbon copy of Debuchy's tackle at West Brom last year.

Safest manager in the league.

:hmm:

Another new record smashed today.

Longest run of defeats for 47 years, which takes it just outside my life time.

Pff. We were losing 6 on the bounce before it was cool.

That Mason is an absolute c***, mind. He had his head right in Benteke's face, and the minute he reacts, he runs straight to the ref. What a c***.

Don't even say that about Benteke man, he was getting absolutley molested by the Spurs players and then Mason goes and tries to be a big man in front of the massive monster that is Benteke. Mason deserved a yellow for that, Lamela deserved a yellow for doing the card showing bull shit, and Benteke a yellow for getting Mason out of his face (not that I agree with that).

Sick to death of the second player always getting the red, it's stupid man. Letter of the law my ass, change the law then; Spurs got lucky.

Feel for you, Brummie. And I have to say, I had no idea how bad things were at Villa before you shone the light on it through your posts.

Seen a few Newcastle fans slagging off Villa's crowds. This attitude of 'our attendances are better than yours' has to change in English football if fans want any power back. It was fine when games were £2 on the gate but not now, supporters deserve to see something back from their money, some sort of accountability for poor performance. This attitude of turning up out of 'loyalty' is just giving people like Lerner and Ashley licence to take the piss.

I think your crowds are freakishly good. There's plenty to admire in that.

However, I just know too many people who are of exactly the same opinion as me and have had enough.

This is the year we get relegated, I can tell. I saw it happen the last time and all the same signs are there.

Feel for you, Brummie. And I have to say, I had no idea how bad things were at Villa before you shone the light on it through your posts.

Seen a few Newcastle fans slagging off Villa's crowds. This attitude of 'our attendances are better than yours' has to change in English football if fans want any power back. It was fine when games were £2 on the gate but not now, supporters deserve to see something back from their money, some sort of accountability for poor performance. This attitude of turning up out of 'loyalty' is just giving people like Lerner and Ashley licence to take the piss.

At a certain point around 1992, the relationship stopped being "club and supporters" and became "club and customers".

We stopped being an integral part of the clubs, it became a business relationship, and that meant them treating us no different to the way M&S treat their shoppers. This whole thing was entirely of their making.

if people don't turn up week in week out to watch a load of offensive shit, then that's a direct result of them changing the relationship, with all the enormous price inflation that meant.

They can't have it both ways.

One of my most hated things in football. Attendance banter is the f***ing pits

Shall we sing a song for you? :anguish: Especially in the way it's hurting us at the minute people turning up regardless.

However, I just know too many people who are of exactly the same opinion as me and have had enough.

This is the year we get relegated, I can tell. I saw it happen the last time and all the same signs are there.

I think you'll stay up. Can't see beyond these lot.

QPR

Sunderland

Burnley

At a certain point around 1992, the relationship stopped being "club and supporters" and became "club and customers".

We stopped being an integral part of the clubs, it became a business relationship, and that meant them treating us no different to the way M&S treat their shoppers. This whole thing was entirely of their making.

if people don't turn up week in week out to watch a load of offensive shit, then that's a direct result of them changing the relationship, with all the enormous price inflation that meant.

They can't have it both ways.

Our lot do have it both ways, that's the problem.

Guest neesy111

I think you'll stay up. Can't see beyond these lot.

QPR

Sunderland

Burnley

Leicester are starting to sink.