The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Watch Martins slay Spurs again on BT Sport 1 now!

ESPN2 for the US btw. Nice montage of our World Cup players to start...none of whom are playing :lol:.

Leffe, didn't see your lineup. How are you setup?

These are gonna be good under Poch, aren't they?

No way to tell from this team - if we get Ben Davies in then there is precisely one starter on the pitch (presuming one of Lennon or Townsend gets a start, and even that's debatable). Good game so far though, Seattle seem well up for it, and that was a cracking goal.

No way to tell from this team - if we get Ben Davies in then there is precisely one starter on the pitch (presuming one of Lennon or Townsend gets a start, and even that's debatable). Good game so far though, Seattle seem well up for it, and that was a cracking goal.

Just meant generally really tbh. Think he'll do a really good job there. Wel jel

Cheers. I really hope so. We've got a very good squad with one or two weaknesses that hopefully will be addressed in the next month, much will depend upon whether he can establish a style of play that allows these fringe players to slot in. Europa will take it's toll.

Guest bimpy474

Just meant generally really tbh. Think he'll do a really good job there. Wel jel

Cheers. I really hope so. We've got a very good squad with one or two weaknesses that hopefully will be addressed in the next month, much will depend upon whether he can establish a style of play that allows these fringe players to slot in. Europa will take it's toll.

Alright Pards.

Guest bimpy474

I just hope Levy gives Poch time to build a team and not sack him because he 'only' finishes 5th or 6th.

Alright Pards.

;) thought you'd appreciate that.

Guest bimpy474

Alright Pards.

;) thought you'd appreciate that.

I must admit i wonder how you'll cope with that miniscule squad of yours.