The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

These are gonna be good under Poch, aren't they?

No way to tell from this team - if we get Ben Davies in then there is precisely one starter on the pitch (presuming one of Lennon or Townsend gets a start, and even that's debatable). Good game so far though, Seattle seem well up for it, and that was a cracking goal.

Just meant generally really tbh. Think he'll do a really good job there. Wel jel

Cheers. I really hope so. We've got a very good squad with one or two weaknesses that hopefully will be addressed in the next month, much will depend upon whether he can establish a style of play that allows these fringe players to slot in. Europa will take it's toll.

Alright Pards.

;) thought you'd appreciate that.

I must admit i wonder how you'll cope with that miniscule squad of yours.

Yeah, we're the anti-Pardew, millions of clever CMs and one left back.

Guest bimpy474

These are gonna be good under Poch, aren't they?

No way to tell from this team - if we get Ben Davies in then there is precisely one starter on the pitch (presuming one of Lennon or Townsend gets a start, and even that's debatable). Good game so far though, Seattle seem well up for it, and that was a cracking goal.

Just meant generally really tbh. Think he'll do a really good job there. Wel jel

Cheers. I really hope so. We've got a very good squad with one or two weaknesses that hopefully will be addressed in the next month, much will depend upon whether he can establish a style of play that allows these fringe players to slot in. Europa will take it's toll.

Alright Pards.

;) thought you'd appreciate that.

I must admit i wonder how you'll cope with that miniscule squad of yours.

Yeah, we're the anti-Pardew, millions of clever CMs and one left back.

We got loads of left backs if you want one :lol:

It's going to be tough for Tottenham to finish as high as last season I reckon. The 4 that finished above them and Manchester United will in my opinion finish higher.

If Man U finish above us but we get above Everton then we'll be as high as last season. I agree though, it will be very tough, you could argue that everyone bar Everton (so far) has strengthened, while we've only improved our manager - and of course only ourselves and Man U have a new manager finding his feet. Again.

It's going to be tough for Tottenham to finish as high as last season I reckon. The 4 that finished above them and Manchester United will in my opinion finish higher.

If Man U finish above us but we get above Everton then we'll be as high as last season. I agree though, it will be very tough, you could argue that everyone bar Everton (so far) has strengthened, while we've only improved our manager - and of course only ourselves and Man U have a new manager finding his feet. Again.

Your squad definitely performed below its possibilities last season, imho. If Pochettino clicks you shouldn't worry about lack of major signings.

Your squad definitely performed below its possibilities last season, imho. If Pochettino clicks you shouldn't worry about lack of major signings.

Agreed - if we get Davies then we've strengthened the one true weak spot. Lamela would make an enormous difference if he gets an extended run in the team, and much depends upon Eriksen again.

Guest bimpy474

I think this really shows the value of US friendlies. MLS teams are decent, and always well up for these matches - as are the crowds.

Aye, good footballing teams and atmospheres. Dunno about the usual ref standard but this one is terrible.

I think this really shows the value of US friendlies. MLS teams are decent, and always well up for these matches - as are the crowds.

Aye, good footballing teams and atmospheres. Dunno about the usual ref standard but this one is terrible.

No such thing as a good American ref in any sport.

No such thing as a good American ref in any sport.

http://www.sbibookings.com/images/EarlHebner.jpg

The shit way he used to collapse to the deck when he didn't make the 3 count. Always gave away that the match wasn't over. :huff: Try again.