The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Although I remember Fulham have an 18 year old Dutch lad called Emerson and he was bloody good. One to watch for sure, mark my words. Rodallega is rubbish and Dan Burn is obscenely massive.

You sure he's Dutch?

:tobey:

Although I remember Fulham have an 18 year old Dutch lad called Emerson and he was bloody good. One to watch for sure, mark my words. Rodallega is rubbish and Dan Burn is obscenely massive.

Darlo!

Ah, "American". Well he looked head and shoulders above the rest of the midfield and was creative. would have been a better option than minging Bedoya.

Where did he play? We've got like a handful 18-year olds like him, but he seems the most likely to breakthrough before the others.

Legia Warszawa losing AT HOME, to St. Patrick's Athletic of Ireland.

That's what you get for sacking the manager who won you the league titles after many years, just to replace him with Henning fucking Berg.

Legia Warszawa losing AT HOME, to St. Patrick's Athletic of Ireland.

That's what you get for sacking the manager who won you the league titles after many years, just to replace him with Henning fucking Berg.

St. Pats are actually decent enough to watch for a team in the Irish league from what I've seen

Watching Gremio v Goias in the Brazilian league and the commentators just said the ballboy was sent off :lol: :lol: Apparently raged towards the assistant ref and than on his way out he had to be surrounded by cops as he was verbally abusing the 4th ref as well :lol:

Ze Roberto just came on as well :megusta: 40 years old.

Chelsea 2-0 down at AFC Wimbledon and Liverpool 1-0 down at Preston. Pre-season is ridiculous

always the case early in pre-season especially with a fair number either not back post world cup or only just back so nowhere near fit not to mention experimental line ups

Watching Gremio v Goias in the Brazilian league and the commentators just said the ballboy was sent off :lol: :lol: Apparently raged towards the assistant ref and than on his way out he had to be surrounded by cops as he was verbally abusing the 4th ref as well :lol:

Ze Roberto just came on as well :megusta: 40 years old.

I'd love to see video of that :lol: