The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

I think this really shows the value of US friendlies. MLS teams are decent, and always well up for these matches - as are the crowds.

Aye, good footballing teams and atmospheres. Dunno about the usual ref standard but this one is terrible.

No such thing as a good American ref in any sport.

http://www.sportspickle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/a781ba9a19d45d93c20db83bf13bf89a.jpg

I think this really shows the value of US friendlies. MLS teams are decent, and always well up for these matches - as are the crowds.

Aye, good footballing teams and atmospheres. Dunno about the usual ref standard but this one is terrible.

No such thing as a good American ref in any sport.

http://www.sbibookings.com/images/EarlHebner.jpg

The s*** way he used to collapse to the deck when he didn't make the 3 count. Always gave away that the match wasn't over. :huff: Try again.

Can't believe you're disrepecting big Earl. He was great

Man stole merchandise to sell himself, no-good low-life motherfucker

We played our first friendly of the season against Recreativo de Huelva yesterday. Admittedly it was a weak side, pretty much Barça B+whoever didn't go to the WC, but Deulofeu was heads and shoulders above everybody else in the pitch. Really looking forward seeing him play for us regularly; the sale of Sánchez, plus Neymar's injury and Suárez ban, put him in the starting XI at the beginning of the season.

Halilovic also impressed, although he did run into a few blind alleys.

We played our first friendly of the season against Recreativo de Huelva yesterday. Admittedly it was a weak side, pretty much Barça B+whoever didn't go to the WC, but Deulofeu was heads and shoulders above everybody else in the pitch. Really looking forward seeing him play for us regularly; the sale of Sánchez, plus Neymar's injury and Suárez ban, put him in the starting XI at the beginning of the season.

Halilovic also impressed, although he did run into a few blind alleys.

Said it earlier in the season that Deulofeu really looks like he could fit into that Barcelona side. Him as a substitute for either flanks is a great player to have off the bench and I think despite him needing to play games I think learning from Neymar, Messi and Suarez would be excellent for his career. He could learn all from being a diver to being effective to being a biter. Would become a complete player :thup: :lol:

Too late for me, absolutely ridiculous that either has got this far n all.

For a poor comparison Defensor are the equivalent of Hearts/Hibs in Uruguay.

If San Lorenzo don't win it from this position, they want shot with shit.

Yeah no Brazilian teams a Paraguayan a Bolivian a Uruguayan and 1 from Argentina......wtf

With the budget difference it's unforgivable by the Brazilian clubs but long may it continue. Can only assume they fucked off so they could enjoy the WC in peace.

Wellington looked the better team for the majority of that game. Wasn't until the last 20 or so that the Hammers looked like scoring. Nix fans will be on the piss all night now.

Wellington looked the better team for the majority of that game. Wasn't until the last 20 or so that the Hammers looked like scoring. Nix fans will be on the p*ss all night now.

The nux, looked good in the first half. Will be a better test for us than Sydney on tonights display.