The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

:kasper: Damn, hope she's okay.

Just the arms in the air at the end has slain me :lol:

:lol: I need to know if she's okay so I can laugh. Poor little thing got f***ing wrecked.

Poor kid, hope she's ok but her reactions were awful, the ball was past her by the time she tried to save it.

Pellegrini deserves the sack now.

How does he deserve the sack. He won the double last season and is going through a tough patch without their most important player, Silva IMO and without their best defender today

Guest palnese

How does he deserve the sack. He won the double last season and is going through a tough patch without their most important player, Silva IMO and without their best defender today

Spent hundreds of billions, piss poor CL campaign, again,  and looks like they've fucked up the league as well.

Spent hundreds of billions, p*ss poor CL campaign, again,  and looks like they've f***ed up the league as well.

He can't  be sacked they have to deport  him. Sovereign  state innit.

Spent hundreds of billions, piss poor CL campaign, again,  and looks like they've fucked up the league as well.

I doubt he buys the players so I don't think you can blame him for mistakes of others buying the likes of Mangala and Fernando. I don't think City's champions league campaign was particularly awful last season although it has been terrible this year so far. They'll probably still come second in the league as well