The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Got to laugh at Brazils attempts to cover up the WC by going back to playing mediocre's in friendlies for fat cash and big wins. That'll solve their defensive solidarity.

:lol:

German federation refused a friendly proposal and they're the only not mediocre team in the world compared to Brazil. I mean we beat both Colombia and Argentina and have prepared quite well for the Copa America with a win over Ecuador as well. Turkey and Japan are both mediocre teams, but we've been convincing in both and Dunga is slowly moving this team in the right direction and Neymar has run the show in every game as captain.

Aye, what a hero. Get the lads to hold the Dunga shirt before the next game I reckon.

Wonder if he'll mastermind Brazil past Austria next match, I hear they're favourites for Euro '16.

:lol: 2-1 against the Croatians reserves was a fantastic result by all means.

Aye, what a hero. Get the lads to hold the Dunga shirt before the next game I reckon.

Wonder if he'll mastermind Brazil past Austria next match, I hear they're favourites for Euro '16.

England are shit and playing Slovenia. ;)

England are s*** and playing Slovenia. ;)

:lol: That bitterness can only come from an Argentina fan boy. 

England are s*** and playing Slovenia. ;)

:lol: That bitterness can only come from an Argentina fan boy. 

I love all the South American teams (aside from Brazil...and Venezuela)

Neymar scores again. 42 goals in 59 games for the national team. Ridiculous. 4-0.  Turkish fans singing his name and applauding him. Immense. :thup:

What a bunch of f***ing creeps.

After the game as well. Unlike this forum they can recognize a great player :p :lol:

*or were you reforming to some sort of linguistic mistake?  ???

Applauding a great performance is fair enough (if it was).

Any Turk chanting his name should be acid bathed.

Guest firetotheworks

Neymar scores again. 42 goals in 59 games for the national team. Ridiculous. 4-0.  Turkish fans singing his name and applauding him. Immense. :thup:

After the game as well. Unlike this forum they can recognize a great player :p :lol:

Hans taking a too far (as usual) when a simple stabbing would suffice.

Be quite a few turks then :lol:

I was going to say I hate the "chanting for the oppo" stuff, but then I remembered how much I loved Berbatov getting an ovation from some Turkish fans (Besiktas?) when he gave them a masterclass a few years back.

When I was at games and the oppo did something great, we'd give them stick out loud then turn to each other and quietly mutter "fuck me, that was good". Mind you, I remember Millwall coming to the Lane *cough* some time in the early 90s and completely turning on their own team. It was hilarious.