The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Gibraltar only lost 4-0, better than Brazil  :notbad:

:lol:

At least Brazil beat Colombia.

We tied Germany. edit: Wait no we didn't. We lost by one, and it was like a tie. :lol:

All this talk of doing well in the World Cup, what will you add from England? Remember that time you almost beat Costa Rica?

We tied Germany.

All this talk of doing well in the World Cup, what will you add from England? Remember that time you almost beat Costa Rica?

Hey we know we're shit and accept it :lol: You try and be all American about it and think you own the sport or something :lol:

We tied Germany.

Hey we know we're shit and accept it :lol: You try and be all American about it and think you own the sport or something :lol:

:lol: I didn't say shit about USA! You mentioned USA first. I just wanted to be a dick to Flip, as is custom.

Ranieri should just immediately retire now.

To lost to Faroe Islands, AT HOME....and have lost all 3 of his home games so far, without scoring a single goal.

Shocking. I always thought he was an unlucky manager who was let down in the last minute (a bit of a bottler), but this is just pure incompetence.

Pardew would have gotten more of this Greece side.