The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Really enjoying Gullit on this like. :lol:

Energetic, opinionated Dutchman in being more entertaining than dour mainstay shocker.

Dutch football people are really interesting characters in general, very opinionated. I remember during a Barcelona game on sky last season Henk ten Cate was on and his first comment at half time was ,"this is the worst game of football I've ever seen" :lol:

Energetic, opinionated Dutchman in being more entertaining than dour mainstay shocker.

Dutch football people are really interesting characters in general, very opinionated. I remember during a Barcelona game on sky last season Henk ten Cate was on and his first comment at half time was ,"this is the worst game of football I've ever seen" :lol:

It was brilliant, I remember posting on here that Sky were probably screaming at him in the ear microphone telling him to pipe down. :lol:

Lovely little dickhead run up by Charlie Austin.

He's going to flop badly in the Premier League I'd say. Even when he was scoring goals last season he never impressed me in general play when I saw QPR

It was brilliant, I remember posting on here that Sky were probably screaming at him in the ear microphone telling him to pipe down. :lol:

:lol: Scott Minto didn't know what to say

That Villa side man, Hutton getting a game ffs  :lol:

The thing is, that was our most convincing defensive performance in absolutely ages. We didn't even look remotely under pressure today. Had we played the defence we played most of last season, it would have been a totally different story.

Hutton played very well, as did Cissokho for that matter. Honestly, I am entirely realistic about our defence, I have seen us cave in under the slightest pressure for most of the last two years, so that was a huge improvement.