The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Not watching but even as a non Serie A I follower I long for the day when it gets its house in order and makes the CL more interesting. Fear they've all missed the boat though.

Juventus need to stop chocking in the champions league.

As you will know they've got a very good side but for some reason can't get it together in Europe.

Intensity, and not being used to it perhaps? Know what you mean though. Two of the best midfielders in Europe. Did they get through this year? Can't remember.

Not watching but even as a non Serie A I follower I long for the day when it gets its house in order and makes the CL more interesting. Fear they've all missed the boat though.

Juventus need to stop chocking in the champions league.

As you will know they've got a very good side but for some reason can't get it together in Europe.

Intensity, and not being used to it perhaps? Know what you mean though. Two of the best midfielders in Europe. Did they get through this year? Can't remember.

Neither can I and I'm too lazy to check lol.

Even a class manager like Conte couldn't do it although I think the draw was unkind to them on a couple of occasions.

Intensity is a good one, I do think Serie a suffers from a lack of competition

Yeah I just think Serie A has been quite slow paced for a while, and can't handle the high intensity pressing game that is pretty much compulsory at that level at the moment. Juventus' midfield is world class and you'd expect better though.

Yeah I just think Serie A has been quite slow paced for a while, and can't handle the high intensity pressing game that is pretty much compulsory at that level at the moment. Juventus' midfield is world class and you'd expect better though.

Can't speak for the league as a whole but was very impressed by their intensity and pressing against Inter until maybe the last 20 minutes when they started to tire

Robot Wars is such a wanker.

He is their worst commentator. I used to listen and ignore what he was actually saying because he was Robot Wars, but he's appalling. That thing about goal line technology in the world cup was embarrassing.

They just can't help themselves can they? Talking about Ings leaving whilst he's still f***ing celebrating.

Almost certain he and/or Burnley have come out and said he's staying too.

Surprised the mackems haven't thrown a lot of money at him/Burnley