The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Find it a bit ironic with Chelsea fans laughing at Liverpool not winning the league when they were in pole position before messing up against Sunlun last year

amazing how much the media ignore the fact Chelsea completely bottled it too, loses to Palace and Sunderland, turn those into wins as you would expect and they win the title

Would love to see Chelsea get knocked out of another cup tonight. Would really be great.

the less there is of the Stevie G Farewell tour and consequent media obsession over the happier I'll be.

Agreed.

Find it a bit ironic with Chelsea fans laughing at Liverpool not winning the league when they were in pole position before messing up against Sunlun last year

amazing how much the media ignore the fact Chelsea completely bottled it too, loses to Palace and Sunderland, turn those into wins as you would expect and they win the title

Cos Mourinho is untouchable

Cos Mourinho is untouchable

that fucking "little horse" bullshit

Sakho never seems in full control of his extremities. Quite alarming. Not sure how he ever became so highly rated.

I mean he's okay, but the hype back in the day was crazy looking back. Liverpool paid a ton for him too.

Tbf, I was three months old the last time Liverpool won the title, and last season looks to be the only chance they will have in the near future. While it is the same in isolation, I know which side was more damaged.

I honestly think, 75 percent of Chelsea's goals conceded come from Ivanovic's side. Even when he hasn't gone flying forward, he is out of position all of the time, and fails to prevent the ball in. He's forgotten how to defend.

I think he's meant both of those stamps but he's done a very 'good' job of making both of them appear to be slightly accidental. Not sure if 'good' is the right word.

Just enough to receive no retroactive punishment because Chelsea/Mourinho.