The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

So many Brazilian cloggers in this match. What happened to that country?

Clogger is extreme. But workman like.

Oscar is so boring to watch these days man.

It's the portuguese twats fault.

Only Brazilian I'd have in my team of all of them is Fernandinho. Really find him a very very good footballer when the referee is lenient :lol:

He just isn't doing anything. I hate Mourinho

Won most tackles in the World Cup. 14 more than second placed dutch CB de Vrij :yao:

It's the portuguese twats fault.

Only Brazilian I'd have in my team of all of them is Fernandinho. Really find him a very very good footballer when the referee is lenient :lol:

Willian would be good if played a bit further up the pitch as well IMO

Won most tackles in the World Cup. 14 more than second placed dutch CB de Vrij :yao:

Open to correction here but hasn't he had that kind of stat (high amount of tackles) even before Mourinhio? Seem to remember something like that anyway

Not sure if you are using this as a positive or not

:pardsbeard:

Open to correction here but hasn't he had that kind of stat (high amount of tackles) even before Mourinhio? Seem to remember something like that anyway

In Brazil he was playing more as a striker, second striker so not sure. Don't know about his first season at Chelsea though.

:pardsbeard:

Ah :thup: Mourinho really has fucked him up

People expect that if you're Brazilian and highly rated that you should all just be the traditional classic Brazilian player or Ronaldinho, Kaka, or Neymar if not that good then sure, you'll be Robinho or something? Should just judge every English player as cloggers now, none of them can lace the boots of Beckham, Gazza, Scholes, Shearer, or Teddy. It's boring argument. Generations change, football changes.

People expect that if you're Brazilian and highly rated that you should all just be the traditional classic Brazilian player or Ronaldinho, Kaka, or Neymar if not that good then sure, you'll be Robinho or something? Should just judge every English player as cloggers now, none of them can lace the boots of Beckham, Gazza, Scholes, Shearer, or Teddy. It's boring argument. Generations change, football changes.

:thup:

Tim Vickery on World Football Phone-In always goes on about how the Brazilian football system has changed dramatically over the years and that's it actually become more English in nature. More emphasis on producing physical, 'jack-of-all-trades' players who can run for days, less so on producing the flair players we traditionally associate with the country.

In Brazil he was playing more as a striker, second striker so not sure. Don't know about his first season at Chelsea though.

apparently 3rd highest successful tackles per game in the chelsea team in his first season behind Ramieres and azpilicueta

Tim Vickery on World Football Phone-In always goes on about how the Brazilian football system has changed dramatically over the years and that's it actually become more English in nature. More emphasis on producing physical, 'jack-of-all-trades' players who can run for days, less so on producing the flair players we traditionally associate with the country.

Ahhhh, that's why Germany whipped them.:lol:

:lol: Why?