The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

"Is it fate that the final lands on his [Gerrard's] birthday?"

Fuck off, Murphy.

I would love it if Liverpool are knocked out in the Semi-Finals by an injury time goal just to see Gerrard's face.

They can win it for all I care as long as they knock palace out

Guest Rustin Cohle

Borussia about to start. See if they can get a win.

Just gone 1-0 down. They might actually get relegated.

Would be a huge kick in the bollocks for the football hipsters.

Would be, nowt worse than those who like teams who play attacking football and challenge the elite.

Would be, nowt worse than those who like teams who play attacking football and challenge the elite.

Should of heeded our board's warnings about the dangers of relegation when trying to win things.

What exactly has gone wrong at Dourtmund? Haven't seen any of their games beside the CL ones.

Genuinely curious about this as well. Seems they've just completely collapsed this season.

Any Bundesliga followers (Tooj? _01? Jillian?) have an explanation?

What exactly has gone wrong at Dourtmund? Haven't seen any of their games beside the CL ones.

Genuinely curious about this as well. Seems they've just completely collapsed this season.

They can't score. The games I've seen of them this season they just don't seem to have a reliable #9. There's no Lewandowski anymore. Immobile and Ramos are good players, but they haven't adapted very well. Reus hasn't looked the same player this year in the league either.

It's not time to panic yet, but they will have to get points very soon or they'll be in a battle down south come end of the season. Still time to get away from that.

They can't score. The games I've seen of them this season they just don't seem to have a reliable #9. There's no Lewandowski anymore. Immobile and Ramos are good players, but they haven't adapted very well. Reus hasn't looked the same player this year in the league either.

It's not time to panic yet, but they will have to get points very soon or they'll be in a battle down south come end of the season. Still time to get away from that.

Your point has just been proven.

Your point has just been proven.

? Switched the game off, going to bed. Did they miss an open goal or something? They've had a fair amount of chances in the first half which they didn't put away or even came to a finish. They seemed to be completely out of confidence and just playing some FIFA style football with through balls without purpose. Kampl looks like a runner more than a footballer from what I could see today.

Immobile has been pretty much dreadful all season, he has really struggled to adapt to the Bundesliga. I'd be starting Ramos over him every day of the week, his style suits Klopps tactics a lot better as well. Mkhitaryan has been really poor too, you would expect him to be chipping in with a few goals but he hasn't scored any this season.

I'm pretty sure Klopp will resign in the summer no matter where BVB finish now. The fans have started to turn which is a bad sign seeing as their support has never wavered until now. I think he'll be in the Premier League in the next couple of years, either at City or Liverpool.

Immobile has been pretty much dreadful all season, he has really struggled to adapt to the Bundesliga. I'd be starting Ramos over him every day of the week, his style suits Klopps tactics a lot better as well. Mkhitaryan has been really poor too, you would expect him to be chipping in with a few goals but he hasn't scored any this season.

I'm pretty sure Klopp will resign in the summer no matter where BVB finish now. The fans have started to turn too which is a bad sign seeing as their support has never wavered until now. I think he'll be in the Premier League in the next couple of years, either at City or Liverpool.

:thup: Immobile doesn't look like he has a clue what position he is playing. Drifting everywhere on the pitch except inside the goal area where you expect their number 9 to be.