The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Guest firetotheworks

After watching all three SUPA SUNDA games this has been such a breath of fresh air. Quality stuff, that front three is obscene.

The leagues are incomparable or at least the top teams are. Barcelona and Real Madrid play football, most of our league don't, that's how I see it at the moment.

After watching all three SUPA SUNDA games this has been such a breath of fresh air. Quality stuff, that front three is obscene.

The leagues are incomparable or at least the top teams are. Barcelona and Real Madrid play football, most of our league don't, that's how I see it at the moment.

I just enjoy watching La Liga more, especially this season. That's what it's all about I guess, sometimes forget that football is all about entertainment.

Guest firetotheworks

I just enjoy watching La Liga more, especially this season. That's what it's all about I guess, sometimes forget that football is all about entertainment.

I was agreeing with you, I think I just made it read like I was saying they're incomparable. What I meant was that the quality is so much higher, it's an absolute joy to watch.

I was agreeing with you, I think I just made it read like I was saying they're incomparable. What I meant was that the quality is so much higher, it's an absolute joy to watch.

Sorry yeah I knew you were agreeing!

Mole, being honest probably is just Barca, Real and Atletico. Even then though, so much better than the top teams in England entertainment wise.