The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Guest John Carvery

Ideally it will be QPR, Villa and the SMB's who go down.

EDIT: Arsenal 1up.

Nee chance of the above happening...

Close i would replace qpr with hull. Villa bottom would be nice to see their awful, miserable fans with another smacked arse for a face.

Quite a few teams I'd rather see relegated before Villa tbh, especially Crystal Palace. Would have Hull and Leicester go down before them as well.

I only want to see Villa go down because the way their fans went on with us.

In terms of club stature and what-not I would rather have someone like Villa up in the PL.

Guest John Carvery

Quite a few teams I'd rather see relegated before Villa tbh, especially Crystal Palace. Would have Hull and Leicester go down before them as well.

I only want to see Villa go down because the way their fans went on with us.

In terms of club stature and what-not I would rather have someone like Villa up in the PL.

They are horrible, badly dressed, humourless, soulless, long faced slack jawed bunch of cunts. on the other hand the west brom fans are a good bunch

Spurs have more than deserved that, they're like the anti-us at the moment. Quick, incisive, non-energyless.

Class to watch,  Poch's southampton were as well. 

Bielsa disciple, even when it doesn't work it's a decent watch.

Spurs have more than deserved that, they're like the anti-us at the moment. Quick, incisive, non-energyless.

Class to watch,  Poch's southampton were as well. 

He's presumably not the useless stinking foreigner the media had us believe anymore.