The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

GET IN! 1-0 Bradford

O'Shea ogger

Give over. :lol:

Seriously? :lol:

Nowt he could do about in fairness, tried to block a shot going out for a throw and popped it in near post instead.

Was caught dreaming about his PL gold medal before the shot though :lol:

State of the pitch at Bradford :lol:

:lol: It's an absolute mess - no chance of the mackems playing their slick passing game on this.

Assuming that's why they've left Defoe out?

maybe but lets be honest, I doubt Poyet or the Sunderland board are going to be heartbroken about going out while theres a threat of relegation

:lol: It's an absolute mess - no chance of the mackems playing their slick passing game on this.

maybe but lets be honest, I doubt Poyet or the Sunderland board are going to be heartbroken about going out while theres a threat of relegation

They should be tbh. Great chance of getting another trip to Wembo and even making it to another final this year.

They should be tbh. Great chance of getting another trip to Wembo and even making it to another final this year.

I agree but money means a lot more to club hierarchy's especially with the tv deal announcement this week.

The mackems not on tele?

Not in the UK for some unknown reason.

Thought this one would have been nailed on for tv.

maybe the tv executives were worried Fulham would beat Sunderland in the replay? (tv decided before replays)