2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Richard Osman ‏@richardosman  20m

Musical Youth need to give this Netherlands midfield some tactical advice.

:lol:

That's my highlight of the match. Watching this match was eh, pointless. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't understand all this hate like. We've not cheated, not kicked lumps out of the opposition, tried to play our way through a very defensively set up team. Costa Rica are defending extremely well; they deserve credit.

I agree 100%.

Don't understand all this hate like. We've not cheated, not kicked lumps out of the opposition, tried to play our way through a very defensively set up team. Costa Rica are defending extremely well; they deserve credit.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00699/sport-graphics-2008_699660a.jpg

Agree. Today I think both teams have played their part well. Dutch have impressed, RvP aside.

I don't mind the Dutch. Of the "big" ones left they're most canny tbh. Just want an underdog to get their moment in the sun more than anything else, and it just so happens that if that should come to pass the Netherlands need to lose.

Guest firetotheworks

Robben, RVP, Kuyt, De Jong, Sniejder and Huntelaar are all unlikable players in a variety of ways. It's easy to not like the Dutch.