2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That's me supporting Argentina then. He may be an important player for the Dutch but I can't bring myself to support a thug.

There go our chances of reaching the final then.. :(

:lol:

It all depends on the fitness of your players. RVP has looked absolutely crack especially in the last game. And there will be plenty of attention on Robben too. Outside those two, there's little threat in this side. LVG is a massive factor though.

As a neutral, I think Germany-Argentina should make better viewing too.

Found last night strangely uncomfortable viewing. In any other circumstances I'd love a 7-1 demolition, but in Brazil, during their world cup, at a semi final just seemed a tad cruel like. Actually felt quite sorry for the Brazilian people.

It's quite obvious when you look back at events in history to be able to pinpoint why events occur.

I've looked into it and I think it's clear that Brazil just haven't been the same since Ron left.

However fair play to The Sun for getting him back here to finish his sentence.

Guest firetotheworks

Love Flip trying to claw himself to moral high ground. "Well...well...we don't riot!!"

Only jesting of course, but it's still funny.

Brazil deserved this for not playing joga bonito in a World Cup on their home soil!

But jokes aside it's ridiculous how the Brazilians made the game all about Neymar. You would have thought Neymar had just died last match with all the pre match shenanigans. The whole team wearing white caps with his name and holding up his shirt during the national anthem. Embarrassing really. He's 22years old and in his first World Cup ffs.

Brazil deserved this for not playing joga bonito in a World Cup on their home soil!

But jokes aside it's ridiculous how the Brazilians made the game all about Neymar. You would have thought Neymar had just died last match with all the pre match shenanigans. The whole team wearing white caps with his name and holding up his shirt during the national anthem. Embarrassing really. He's 22years old and in his first World Cup ffs.

:thup: this. Utterly cringeworthy. The guy is obviously an outrageous talent, but he's done nothing of substance in the game yet. Holding up the shirt was also disrespectful to any injured player who might or might not have made it to the world cup squad. Embarrassing doesn't even begin to describe it.

Days like yesterday can happen to anyone, Brazil just didn't turn up (it was almost like they were collectively paying tribute to Ronaldo's 1998 final appearance).

However.... if that had been Germany vs Cameroon for example, a non-performance like Brazils would have had match fixing allegations written all over it

Days like yesterday can happen to anyone, Brazil just didn't turn up (it was almost like they were collectively paying tribute to Ronaldo's 1998 final appearance).

However.... if that had been Germany vs Cameroon for example, a non-performance like Brazils would have had match fixing allegations written all over it

wat

It's funny, when you just have a glimpse at Muller he looks so clumsy, the way he runs and controls the ball etc, but after that glimpse you realize the intent, subtle skill and driven footballer that he is, you just sit back in awe... Total footballer for me!

Also thought Sammy Khedira playing a little bit further up the midfield was awesome, he was never allowed to do this for madrid and was used as a defensive pivot in front of the defense, nice to see he has other attributes.

Also feel a bit sorry for the Brasil fans.

P.S. holland to stick it up the gypsy cheatin' barstewards and to bum them into oblivion!!! (For you youngsters out there: In a world cup many moons ago there was a vertically challenged romany beatnic of argentine origin who cheated against our boys. Since then, the said vagrant has gone from bad to worse, so no pardon should be given!)

P.P.S. Forgot to mention their pathetic banner carrying antics before world cup! Only reason i would actually keep the Falklands is because they are a nation of tw**s. :knuppel2:

Yours Truly,

Alf Garnet's Cousin; Buzza

Forgot to mention, they have the most stupid accent and way of speaking ever heard (in Spanish) e.g. it is a mixture of sighing and speaking pronounced by a highly pitched depressed person. I am glad I am backed by the rest of latin america and Spain in my stereotyped view of this lot.

COME ON HOLLAND!

(wow, I'm impressed with my own world cup rage and grudge bearing!)