Emmanuel Rivière

LRD

Guest Rent-A-Quote

Whats this crap I read about the King saying we need now have one of the best attacks in the premier league.

crap

He reckons we can fretten the best

Guest Rent-A-Quote

Credit to Mike and Lee. Fantastic window so far. Take that naysayers!

Urgh.

Id also like to thank myself, for the patience i showed while hitting the refresh key on the keyboard on this forum.

Oi, only the king fanks himself

Guest firetotheworks

Take what? The massive cock up our collective arse? It's been there since 2008.

Lots of Yorkshire bitter in this thread. :lol:

Good luck sonna.

Were you the one who said we should be happy with 8/9th because thats our lot & it's all we should aspire too? Wasn't sure.

Take what? The massive cock up our collective arse? It's been there since 2008.

Jeez, you guys are SO melodramatic.

Lots of Yorkshire bitter in this thread. :lol:

Good luck sonna.

Were you the one who said we should be happy with 8/9th because thats our lot & it's all we should aspire too? Wasn't sure.

No.

Nice of you to have a random pop at me, but I'd be staggered if anyone on here takes that line.

Would be fucking tough under this lot mind.

Guest firetotheworks

I thought his run was a bit of an odd one, running into traffic instead of space. Still, it worked.

I thought his run was a bit of an odd one, running into traffic instead of space. Still, it worked.

Pace cures a lot of ills my friend. I love Cisse, but he makes nothing of that ball if he's making the same run. Would have just got held off.

Urgh.

One in, one out, like-for-like replacements with established players Cabaye, Debuchy and Remy leaving the club. Used nothing outside the Cabaye and Debuchy money and still with obvious deficiencies in the squad.

Fantastic window. Naysayers. :lol:

Urgh.

One in, one out, like-for-like replacements with established players Cabaye, Debuchy and Remy leaving the club. Used nothing outside the Cabaye and Debuchy money and still with obvious deficiencies in the squad.

:thup:

Urgh.

:thup:

On course for a good transfer window.

However.... Still need another proven striker, which will cost likely more money than we want to pay. Also if we let Mapou, Hatem, Jonas, Obertan, Marveaux and anyone else go... they also need replacing.  Really we need; a top Striker, quality CB, another Winger and possibly a deep lying creative mid before I join the bandwagon and start nodding my head in respect like the churchill dog.

Until they have at least got a couple more quality players in.. celebrating is potentially going to leave you like this..

We have not yet had the Janmaat deal confirmed and I always get suspicious when these things start dragging on...we have had plenty of experience of other clubs hijacking our transfer targets and those of us over 55 can remember this happening as far back as 1977 when Tommy Docherty took advantage of Richard Dinnis' naivety to grab 2 players from an Irish club we were actually playing in the UEFA Cup that night after it all looked done and dusted. Then we had McMenemy stepping in as McFaul was trying to sign our former LB Alan Kennedy in 1985 and we lost the player again....

More recently, we have seen Remy grabbed by QPR and undoubtedly there have been others but its always worse when the deal looks to have been done and then it comes out that it hasn't.

I was pleased we seemed to have got Janmaat when other clubs were obviously going to be interested and he is a player that would have been more of a coup than Riviere..as far as we know, only WBA and Stoke were in competition with us for this player and they are hardly top-drawer attractions. Riviere's scoring record in the French League hardly inspires confidence for what he will do in the PL...

If the Janmaat deal HAS failed because the player has decided to join a more ambitious club, we will

be once again looking to fill a large hole in the side.

Very happy we have another in :)

Obviously we need an experienced and expensive goal getter now, followed by a center back. Then I'll be fully satisfied about this window

You aren't allowed to feel that way on this forum  :knuppel2:

Very happy we have another in :)

Obviously we need an experienced and expensive goal getter now, followed by a center back. Then I'll be fully satisfied about this window

You aren't allowed to feel that way on this forum  :knuppel2:

There's a big difference between satisfied and fantastic, silly.