Chucky Ferreyra

ponsaelius

I've no doubt this guy is class. He's the Abeid of our strikeforce.

Pardew will be forced to start him at some point due to injuries or a cup fixture, he'll do well (like Perez) and Pardew will claim he was waiting for the right time to introduce him and do the whole 'i'm a tactical genius' bit.

I'm not sure I'd trust anything Beardsley says. He's firmly in Ashley's pocket and if Ferreyra was yet another favour to an agent Pedro isn't going to slag him off and risk Ashley's wrath.

Much of this is true.

"Like a new signing" when Cisse goes to the ACON.

But in all seriousness the deal must contain a fixed fee if he plays over a certain amount of games.

"Like a new signing" when Cisse goes to the ACON.

But in all seriousness the deal must contain a fixed fee if he plays over a certain amount of games.

I think its more the fact that hes not fancied by Pardew. Hes behind Cisse, Perez, Armstrong, de Jong and Riviere.

'Like my teams, always on the front foot and with flair'. This guy.

He's absolutely full of it, he said just this week we are happy to concede possession, unbearable c***

Don't see your problem with this?  We're clearly at our strongest without the ball.

It's not like it's just a lie; he is delusional, 100%.

“I always enjoy Harry’s teams. They play to win, like my teams, and are always on the front foot with flair.”

:dontknow:

C'mon man it's not a vast difference in semantics. He implies his own teams have flair and attacking impetus. I'm hardly misrepresenting what he's said.