Chucky Ferreyra

ponsaelius

It's not like it's just a lie; he is delusional, 100%.

“I always enjoy Harry’s teams. They play to win, like my teams, and are always on the front foot with flair.”

:dontknow:

C'mon man it's not a vast difference in semantics. He implies his own teams have flair and attacking impetus. I'm hardly misrepresenting what he's said.

Some career advice: don't go into software testing :p

• 4 weeks later...

We've signed South Americans before as a favour to agents, so I've no doubt this is similar given how it has worked out

Yep. Said this before but I'm sure I read somewhere that he was signed to keep Colo company or summat like that.

We've signed South Americans before as a favour to agents, so I've no doubt this is similar given how it has worked out

Yep. Said this before but I'm sure I read somewhere that he was signed to keep Colo company or summat like that.

Can't be for his football.

Can't be for his football.

He's got a pretty good scoring record iirc

I can remember reading that alot of the south american players for Shaktar refused to go back there  for a while when all the conflict was going on earlier this year, dont know if he fell out when he returned from that and jumped on the first ship out.