Lockwood Cup

Bowie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any chance someone can put me up for the night? Doubt I'll be able to afford the accommodation. Travel option will be the midnight express to reduce expenditure further. All I ask is that if you are thinking of running a doss house for long distance N-Oers, please don't stick me in a room with BJ01. I've heard he does all manner of things to people in the middle of the night.

Any chance someone can put me up for the night? Doubt I'll be able to afford the accommodation. Travel option will be the midnight express to reduce expenditure further. All I ask is that if you are thinking of running a doss house for long distance N-Oers, please don't stick me in a room with BJ01. I've heard he does all manner of things to people in the middle of the night.

Yeah as long as you're house trained...

Really need to be looking at booking a pitch for this. Want me to do some ringing round tomorrow?

Nah, seems like BO is on top of things.

That was sarcasm by the way. So aye, if you can that'd be great.

:lol: make thread without prior planning, abandon thread. We should maybe just make a new one once we've sorted details with a big "CONFIRMED 18th OCTOBER - REGISTER TO PLAY" kind of thing in the title. Renew the vigour.

My brother did say he'd be useless at organising it tbf - it doesn't look like he started the thread to volunteer for organising duties, more to start a discussion and have somebody else organising it who feels more confident doing so.  Hence why he's asked somebody else to organise it multiple times, which is fair enough IMO.

Think it is a good idea to start a new thread with the confirmed date in the title to get people committed, anyway.  Don't think I can make it btw, sorry. :(

In reality it's organised (see my earlier posts) we just need to names/numbers... Minimum of 20 for the 4 teams... Any over that adds to each of the 4 squads...

:thup: Might be a good idea to start a new thread so someone can put TELL US IF YOU'RE COMING LIKE in the title, seeing as BO is useless.

My brother did say he'd be useless at organising it tbf - it doesn't look like he started the thread to volunteer for organising duties, more to start a discussion and have somebody else organising it who feels more confident doing so.  Hence why he's asked somebody else to organise it multiple times, which is fair enough IMO.

Think it is a good idea to start a new thread with the confirmed date in the title to get people committed, anyway.  Don't think I can make it btw, sorry. :(

Get yourself up, man.