NUFC Songbook

olliemort

Guest WashyGeordie

Not sure how nu-metal tends to translate into a football chant...he definiteky needs a chant though

There was one suggsted ages ago to:

No no, no no no no, no no no no, no no no kevin nolan!

Not sure how nu-metal tends to translate into a football chant...he definiteky needs a chant though

My invention got a good airing yesterday.

Can the 'ultras' please refrain from singing 'your support is f***ing s***' to every set of fans. It's stupidly self-righteous and normally clearly not true - i mean the Plymouth fans clearly weren't 'f***ing s***'. It's lost all meaning.

Seconded...along with the 10 year olds singing..."we'll see you outside" to the opposition. - In the sense they are going to Damien Duff them up in some respect?

Well - no you won't on two points...

1 - the opposing fans will kick you clean into the RVI if your not instantly served an ASBO by the HUGE Police presence at every game. Or...

2 - your Uncle who isn't really your Uncle but is your secret dad who takes you to the match will want to nash on to miss the traffic at the Blue House Roundabout and has no time for a Skirmish at the garage!

So shut the frick up and stop shaming the rest of us!  :angry:

Guest WashyGeordie

Can the 'ultras' please refrain from singing 'your support is f***ing s***' to every set of fans. It's stupidly self-righteous and normally clearly not true - i mean the Plymouth fans clearly weren't 'f***ing s***'. It's lost all meaning.

Seconded...along with the 10 year olds singing..."we'll see you outside" to the opposition. - In the sense they are going to Damien Duff them up in some respect?

1 - the opposing fans will kick you clean into the RVI if your not instantly served an ASBO by the HUGE Police presence at every game. Or...

2 - your Uncle who isn't really your Uncle but is your secret dad who takes you to the match will want to nash on to miss the traffic at the Blue House Roundabout and has no time for a Skirmish at the garage!

Haven't heard it sung since we sung it to Chelsea, i think it was, like 1-2 years ago.

My invention got a good airing yesterday.

Aye really liked that yesterdat

Haven't heard it sung since we sung it to Chelsea, i think it was, like 1-2 years ago.

It has been aired recently.

Alot of mongs end up standing up in the Leazes corner, and therefore songs such as this do creep up.  It is not really the ultras just some random charvs that get to about 5 games a season.

Guest WashyGeordie

Alot of mongs end up standing up in the Leazes corner, and therefore songs such as this do creep up.  It is not really the ultras just some random charvs that get to about 5 games a season.

Recently it's been "We'll never sit down", s'pose it sounds similar.

Guest WashyGeordie

I was watching the Ipswich game again on the Football league show, and it showed you pre-match where 'My Way' was sung by the opera singer, and i was thinking, well why don't we make it our own song?

The Ipswich fans were singing it (and i think our fans joined in aswell), I don't think it'd need changing, abit like YWNA when Liverpool adopted it (or, it could be changed/edited), but i think it'd be a good song to sing and for an anthem, it's slower than the Blaydon races (well, the match/fans version), so I think it'd be good.

:facepalm:

We're educated enough to realise that this particular song has been sung many times since Chelsea 1-2 years ago against various opposition, as recently as this very season. We're also educated enough to realise that although sounding very similar to "Shove your tits up your arse...We'll never sit down" it is a totally different set of lyrics!

Lets all work together - as one - to kick this song out of football...it serves no place on our terraces and should not be defended by any man, woman or indeed Charver at SJP.

:facepalm:

We're educated enough to realise that this particular song has been sung many times since Chelsea 1-2 years ago against various opposition, as recently as this very season. We're also educated enough to realise that although sounding very similar to "Shove your tits up your arse...We'll never sit down" it is a totally different set of lyrics!

Lets all work together - as one - to kick this song out of football...it serves no place on our terraces and should not be defended by any man, woman or indeed Charver at SJP.

Didn't get aired tonight but there was a 6 stone radgee at the game a few weeks ago who looked like he wanted to fight the entire away support  singing we'll see you outside and making fapping gestures along with the other radgees.

Heard it at two games this season and a fair few last.

I was watching the Ipswich game again on the Football league show, and it showed you pre-match where 'My Way' was sung by the opera singer, and i was thinking, well why don't we make it our own song?

The Ipswich fans were singing it (and i think our fans joined in aswell), I don't think it'd need changing, abit like YWNA when Liverpool adopted it (or, it could be changed/edited), but i think it'd be a good song to sing and for an anthem, it's slower than the Blaydon races (well, the match/fans version), so I think it'd be good.

really good idea, shame it'll never happen. not enough people at home sing at all to get this institutionalised and really its the sort of thing you'd need most of the cword doing, like YNWA as you mentioned.

I was very nearly scrapping last night.

It was my 2nd game back since coming home from USA , been away for 8 month and as expected there was a lot of new faces around were I sit in the Leazes Corner.

Wer'e losing 1-0 , there singing " we are top of the league " , then throughout the game there was silly chants like " down with the boro " , and " your not very good " etc . .

After 30minutes of non stop chanting to the other team I turned to these lads and just says , have you not noticed were drawing 1-1 with this team  , and that them and boro are obviously not going to go down , why don't you sing for your own team eh.

Didn't take too kindly to it , obviously.

Guest SupermacTheLegend

He Can Shoot, He Can Cross, He could be the toons new boss,

Ameobi, Ameobi

He is from the tyne, he is better than fine wine, Give him the No.9

Ameobi Ameobi,

Yes, it's shite i know but atleast i tried.  :angel:

They say wev'e got the most finatical fans

And weve got peter lovenkrands

and

Shooola , la la la la shoola

He wears sombreros in the land of spain

He is playing at the top of his game