Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Sticking up for pardew as usual, blinkered southern press "you can't sack a manager after 4 games "

Its not that hard to understand its been a run of 24 games, fucking clowns. Was like McInally on Soccer Saturday when asked if Pardew should go, he knew the fucking answer but was afraid to just say it, like the truth is somehow taboo to the media

I think his reaction spoke volumes though, clearly put on the spot and media types never like to say 'sack him' but McInally, for me, certainly looked like he believed Pardew should go.

Guest Roger Kint

Sticking up for pardew as usual, blinkered southern press "you can't sack a manager after 4 games "

Its not that hard to understand its been a run of 24 games, fucking clowns. Was like McInally on Soccer Saturday when asked if Pardew should go, he knew the fucking answer but was afraid to just say it, like the truth is somehow taboo to the media

I think his reaction spoke volumes though, clearly put on the spot and media types never like to say 'sack him' but McInally, for me, certainly looked like he believed Pardew should go.

Definitely, needed Stelling to rescue him before he had to answer but he was clearly uncomfortable with speaking his mind

Guest Roger Kint

Search on youtube for: Newcastle United Fans Protest Against Alan Pardew @ Southampton Game.

Not sure if it would be OK to post it here. In any case, brilliant from the fans.

Dickheads booing the fans singing :anguish:

Love that Pelle actually celebrates with our fans for the second :lol:

The usual defiance from him wasn't there yesterday, the 'i'm here till told otherwise' is a far cry from the smug look and cat got the cream smile whilst telling us he's going nowhere.

Its not if its when, i think tomorrow.

Guest Roger Kint

That bloke in green polo shirt looks a right fucking cunt btw.

Seen him at loads of away games and he always acts the twat from what i have seen. Not as bad as the dickhead at 6.20 on the pitch mind.

Credit to Janmaat forcing the few still on the pitch to acknowledge the fans while our herioc captain and a few others legged it asap

Guest Roger Kint

The usual defiance from him wasn't there yesterday, the 'i'm here till told otherwise' is a far cry from the smug look and cat got the cream smile whilst telling us he's going nowhere.

Its not it its when, i think tomorrow.

Anyone live near Ashley? His favourite pub will be holding open auditions for the job knowing the fat twats hiring policy

Guest Roger Kint

Probably irrelevant but the guy slating Pardew (and generally sticking up for the fans) on Sun Sup is a Sun sports writer.

According to the Sky Sports app the Sun have an article about Carver and the protests yesterday. Imagine its his work

Probably irrelevant but the guy slating Pardew (and generally sticking up for the fans) on Sun Sup is a Sun sports writer.

According to the Sky Sports app the Sun have an article about Carver and the protests yesterday. Imagine its his work

If that's the case and the partnership is true then his words and that article are pre-approved by the club.

Yeah, he was the only one who had anything like the facts at hand. The others trotting out tired old cliches such as the "it's only 4 games" bollocks.