Crystal Palace manager

Mick

No honestly, they often say that before a word has barely been said. :lol: Same tired clichés get trotted out, that he's doing a good job in the circumstances. I've just started saying "the football is dreadful mate" and they never have anything to say to that, presumably because they don't watch us much.

Yeah, same here.

Even that results in a response of "but you're winning games/in fifth place/he's doing mint" where I am and I want to fucking punch people.

If we finished top 6 and had a decent FA cup run, (Q/F) anyway, would anyone give him a second chance?

I wouldn't, I can't stand anything about him or our association with him.  The day he goes will be a good one for me.

Every f***er I speak to down here says "I like Pardew" whenever the subject's brought up, it does my head in.

I live and work in London and everyone I work with thinks he's a smug twat and an awful manager. :D

I've had more of the people who rate him, maybe it depends on if they support West Ham.

Every f***er I speak to down here says "I like Pardew" whenever the subject's brought up, it does my head in.

I live and work in London and everyone I work with thinks he's a smug twat and an awful manager. :D

I've had more of the people who rate him, maybe it depends on if they support West Ham.

Even the hatred from West Ham fans is slightly watered down while Allardyce is their manager, as they try to make out they've got it worse (current times of dizzy heights for both clubs excepted).

Guest lincoln_imp

I know this is a bit random, but what game(s) was it when Pardew was basically confined to the dugout by the fans? When you think about it, it's bloody funny, like a lambasted dog being told "get back in your fucking kennel"

Also, if any of you have any good links from utube or wherever, that would be great.

I know this is a bit random, but what game(s) was it when Pardew was basically confined to the dugout by the fans? When you think about it, it's bloody funny, like a lambasted dog being told "get back in your f***ing kennel"

Also, if any of you have any good links from utube or wherever, that would be great.

He also sat there looking like a gormless cunt at Stoke and Southampton this season too I think, but aye, that Cardiff game.

If we finished top 6 and had a decent FA cup run, (Q/F) anyway, would anyone give him a second chance?

I wouldn't, I can't stand anything about him or our association with him.  The day he goes will be a good one for me.

This - I never wanted him at the club and all those(mainly southern journalists and ignorant fans)who defend him do so because they know that under Pardew, we will never be a threat to their top sides.

West Ham hopefully

How awful would that be, swapping the two worst managers in English football? Saying that we've employed them both and Graeme Souness as well.

Guest RJberger

Its somewhat counter-productive to argue what he`d have to do in order to win fans over. Its like saying "Yeah but what if he turned into Pirlo" whenever someone slags off Colback.

He has no footballing philosophy or skill, which will prevent him from ever producing something sustainable.. its all streaks and spells with him, good or bad - although it usually turns pear-shaped in the end  :lol:

"West Ham's a tough place to go. There will be a tremendous atmosphere. They are on a great run and are in a tremendous position."

Haven't won in 3 games

We're on a great run and he still can't bring himself to be positive pre-game