Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Footballing reasons is just as disgusting really. Uprooting a man's entire career and his family while he fights cancer... for a game.

We are a fincial business first, then football.

I think a financial decision was made, asset that cant play, costs ££££ - needs to be moved on asap.

Footballing reasons is just as disgusting really. Uprooting a man's entire career and his family while he fights cancer... for a game.

We are a fincial business first, then football.

I think a financial decision was made, asset that cant play, costs ££££ - needs to be moved on asap.

The financial reasons are understandable taken out of context but a modicum of empathy should have been forefront to any decision made. A persons life and indeed state of mind should take presidence in any life threatening situation. Heartless decision to wipe their hands of him.

Guest firetotheworks

:anguish:

To the photos bit

Bit like in London when there was that helicopter crash and instead of trying to save people, everyone just got their phones out and filmed it. That's what I'm putting it down to.

'Look mam, a photo of me with the devil.'

“The difference is probably because he’s a British owner.

“Lots of the foreign owners would look at bringing a foreign manager in because maybe he’s been a better player than Alan Pardew was and they played in Italy or Spain.

“But Ashley has stuck by him, and no matter what abuse he gets, he doesn’t care, does he?

“That’s why he’s such a clever man – you don’t become that wealthy if you’re not a clever man.”

Breathtaking stupidity.

“Lots of the foreign owners would look at bringing a foreign manager in because maybe he’s been a better player than Alan Pardew was and they played in Italy or Spain.

“But Ashley has stuck by him, and no matter what abuse he gets, he doesn’t care, does he?

“That’s why he’s such a clever man – you don’t become that wealthy if you’re not a clever man.”

Breathtaking stupidity.

If that is the reason then why do Spurs keep sacking their managers?

Breathtaking stupidity.

If that is the reason then why do Spurs keep sacking their managers?

I bet Dave Whelan knows why

Can it please be said now, if this is going to be another one of those 'we're gonna play absolutely shit yet finish 5th' seasons, to remind yourself to remember we got there despite Pardew, not because of him.

Took me 3 years of banging my head against a wall before most agreed.

Can it please be said now, if this is going to be another one of those 'we're gonna play absolutely s*** yet finish 5th' seasons, to remind yourself to remember we got there despite Pardew, not because of him.

Took me 3 years of banging my head against a wall before most agreed.

:thup:

Guest firetotheworks

We'll be nowhere near anything higher than 10th imo. This squad isn't a patch on the one that finished 5th. The squad the following season and even last season was filled with quality compared to this one.