Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Sack Pardew ‏@SackPardew

Pardew after today's result: "[Defensively] We've been good all year". In 2014 #NUFC have conceded 3 goals or more in 12 games. #SackPardew

:anguish:

If the majority at SJP don't get off their arses and give the fucker what for, then this will be how it remains.

I've put my love for the club into hibernation tbh. All I can hope for is Pardew does something mental again or by some miracle Ashley sacks him for not getting a top ten finish. 

Just in case...

I felt sorry for Adam because he got a shot and they broke on us and scored. He knows he probably should have made a better decision at that point.

That is fucking awful. What a horrible man.

I called his after match comments by half time, just fucking knew he would use Armstrong despite Armstrong and Ayoze looking the only 2 capable of anything while Colback and Gouffran disappeared for the whole game, Dumshit, Colo and Taylor being horseshit, stupid fucking formation and tactics but yeah must be the 17 year olds decisions, and not getting a penalty that did it, not the fact we didn't bother defending for any goal. The horrible fucking cretin please just fucking die

Just in case...

I felt sorry for Adam because he got a shot and they broke on us and scored. He knows he probably should have made a better decision at that point.

That is f***ing awful. What a horrible man.

Same as every other manager ect.

By the way they 'broke on us' with four players versus our five and goalkeeper. Hanging a 17 year old kid out to dry for that is just pathetic. Abysmal cunt.

Handled himself with grace through adversity though. Not many others would have the fortitude to stick things out under all that pressure with their hands tied.

Guest firetotheworks

Just in case...

That is fucking awful. What a horrible man.

A 17 year old lad ffs. This, using a player with cancer as a way to divert attention away from a protest against him, sleeping with player's wives (allegedly)...There's no limit to his cuntishness as a man, never mind as a manager.

Guest neesy111

Honestly he's just doing it on purpose. If we loved Gouffran he'd be dropped and scapegoated.

I love Gouff. My favourite player tbh.

You need help.

Tbh, the second Armstrong took that shot on, I shouted 'NO!' He was never going to beat De Gea from the corner of the penalty area with two or three defenders in the way. It was a good situation for us and you have to take full advantage of those positions when they arise in a game like that. And of course losing the ball like that with a lot of players committed upfield is always going to be dangerous.

Having said that, I don't think Pardew should have mentioned it at all. A 17 year old is still bound to be on a learning curve with decision-making, and we could defended the situation better anyway.

By the way they 'broke on us' with four players versus our five and goalkeeper. Hanging a 17 year old kid out to dry for that is just pathetic. Abysmal cunt.

The 3 defenders who did no marking though:

Saylor - arselick, pro AP

Dummett - arselick, pro AP

Colo - cappa, alleged pro AP

Tbh, the second Armstrong took that shot on, I shouted 'NO!' He was never going to beat De Gea from the corner of the penalty area with two or three defenders in the way. It was a good situation for us and you have to take full advantage of those positions when they arise in a game like that. And of course losing the ball like that with a lot of players committed upfield is always going to be dangerous.

Having said that, I don't think Pardew should have mentioned it at all. A 17 year old is still bound to be on a learning curve with decision-making, and we could defended the situation better anyway.

Ah here I'm fucking stunned by this post

Ah here I'm f***ing stunned by this post

Really? You're still shocked by Cronky's drivel? The guy's a sandwich short of a picnic (or a WUM).

Guest neesy111

You shouted "No", I then shouted what a cunt.