Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guardian and Mirror both saying 'business as usual' is coming out of the club.

They'll be thinking 'Just get though Hull. It'll be another month or so before we're at home after Hull. Just ride it out and it'll blow over by Leicester.'

They'll be thinking 'Just get though Hull. It'll be another month or so before we're at home after Hull. Just ride it out and it'll blow over by Leicester.'

Aye they don't want to sack him as he makes the perfect shit shield.

Given that If they wait we could be down by January.

Failing that he will need to spend another 30 million.

Guest Dontooner

f*** Ashley, f*** Alan f*** Face . Seriously relegation doesnt sound so bad as long as we take back our club in three years in sounds like a good deal. Ashley loses some of his money and Pardew get kill by a fan doesnt sound the worse.

This - unfortunately. :( Ashley definitely sticking two fingers up to us lot.

Relegation beckons.

Starting to think relegation won't bother Ashley. If we plummet he just hops to rangers and it's guess who wins again. Another season in a lower league with the parachute money to make back as much of the 'loan.' he'll lose out but if pardew doesn't go by tomorrow he either doesn't realise or care.

Starting to think relegation won't bother Ashley. If we plummet he just hops to rangers and it's guess who wins again. Another season in a lower league with the parachute money to make back as much of the 'loan.' he'll lose out but if pardew doesn't go by tomorrow he either doesn't realise or care.

Aye - he can pocket two years worth of TV money to pay off his 'loan', stick us up for sale or leave us in limbo as he concentrates on Rangers.

Steve Kean put up with dog's abuse for some time at Blackburn but I don't think Pardew has the stomach for it. He needs to be hounded out and if it gets vicious so be it. If the owner had the balls to do the right thing this wouldn't be necessary. But as it seems he won't do anything we might have to.

Guest TruToon94

Honestly I do think that the two game to turn it around was true and Ashley is going to stick to that. This guy will be gone if we don't beat Hull I believe.

Yeah this is deadly serous now, we are in big trouble if this parasite stays

http://www.feoamante.com/Movies/T/TheThing/TheThing82_02.jpg

Just acknowledging the film reference :thup: :lol:  Clearly a flamethrower is what's required here :lol:

The noises coming out of the club are to try and keep a lid on a fans revolt, they are basically saying don't do anything because it will make no difference.  In reality it will make a difference and they know it, even if they will not admit it.  We'll make his position untenable then it's only a matter of how he goes and when he goes, we have to keep the pressure on.

Honestly I do think that the two game to turn it around was true and Ashley is going to stick to that. This guy will be gone if we don't beat Hull I believe.

Fucking hope so, as this nightmare isn't very amusing anymore. Can see things turning real nasty if Ashley sticks with him.

I mean is it really down to just paying him his severance money? Or is it that Pardew has something over Ashley in some way?

Guest zicomartin

Hmmm, so Steve Bruce has to take 3 points off us, only to take over NUFC for the next game.

You just know it will be the 3 points that relegate us, right?

Only @ Newcastle  :jesuswept:

I'm still sort of optimistic. Ashley is running a business and Pardew is seriously deteriorating its value and hurting its image. He must see pretty soon that it's in his best interest to find a replacement, it could very possibly elevate the worth of NUFC in a reasonably short period of time.

With that being said, no one should show up at SJP next weekend. The crowd is really turning against Pardew en masse, for the seemingly first time, and boycotting home matches surely must send a strong message. Pardew isn't a manager who leaves his post. He's been fired from all his clubs (bar Reading) and he will hopefully sooner rather than later also be fired from here.

Mate or not, Ashley will get rid of Pardew if it looks like we will be in a serious relegation battle. My thought is he'll go after we lose to Hull. Our fixtures in December are where the season gets really tough, and we're struggling during what was a relatively good start to have in the league.