Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Once again we have to go to the fact that he was given a squad of International players.  Not players that play for Luxembourg or San Marino either. Top level countries like Italy,  France, Holland and Argentina. The man isn't good enough it's as straight forward and simple as that. And until he goes, he'll be like a millstone around that team's neck with his negative and cowardly outlook to the game of football.

Funny how it's always the s*** managers who get let down by the players.

In any business, if you've got a shit manager it brings the team down. The staff rely on the manager for moral and direction, if he can't supply that then the business is in trouble. Football is no different, if the manager can't direct the club and the staff, the whole club is going to go to pot. The players haven't let him down they've just lost all faith in him and his "system". No way back and we'll not make it to January to bail him out this time.

Fingers crossed that Ashley is just waiting for a suitable replacement before sacking the turd.

I've said it earlier, he ain't getting sacked. That's clear as day. He is here until the end of the 2015/16 season. That's a fact that I have on good authority. Let's just stop building our hopes up and back the players.

All the more reason to make it hell.

Fingers crossed that Ashley is just waiting for a suitable replacement before sacking the turd.

I've said it earlier, he ain't getting sacked. That's clear as day. He is here until the end of the 2015/16 season. That's a fact that I have on good authority. Let's just stop building our hopes up and back the players.

Bit coincidental this good authority about the 20015/16 season after the statement released this week

So allegedly he's now got one more match to save his job, the same way that he had one more match (Cardiff) last season.

If this is actually true it just shows that the people running the club are morons as we are back at the same point just five league matches later and even if we get another fluke win on Saturday the run of fixtures with Pardew still here suggest that we'll just be back to this point at the end of October.

Bit coincidental this good authority about the 20015/16 season after the statement released this week

18,000 years of Pardew :megusta:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/sep/15/premier-league-10-talking-points

To an extent Alan Pardew is a patsy. He was not responsible for selling Yohan Cabaye, whose departure seemed to spread disillusionment among the rest of the squad, nor is he the main influence on transfers. It is not his fault that Fabricio Coloccini, for example, looks to be in terminal decline and Newcastle do not have a better centre-back on their books. You could even cut Pardew some slack over the loss of Hatem Ben Arfa given that the Frenchman has a habit of falling foul of managers. However, Pardew is not entirely powerless: he can affect the team’s tactics and mindset and should be able to inspire displays of cohesion, energy and drive. There was little sign of such qualities during Saturday’s abysmal performance at St Mary’s against a team that have lost more key players than Newcastle in recent months. The manager may not be the biggest problem at Newcastle but it is increasingly difficult to make a case for him being part of the solution. Paul Doyle

Not his fault that a bloke called Yanga-Mbiwa is now playing in Italy. These people are jokers; a little bit of research is too much for them. Or they know, but it's more fun having a go at the deluded Geordies.

Really, really down about this whole thing now. Why is he still here? I can't bear another game with him in charge. Bruce better give him the battering of his life this weekend.

Could you imagine if we somehow get a result. I don't think I'd be able to watch another football match this season. The 4-0 loss to Southampton should have been it.

I still think that the best protest is to hammer Sports Direct at the next televised game.  A sustained rendition of 'Sports Direct is fu€&ing sh!t' would get some attention and negative publicity for his tat shops.

That is the only thing he cares about

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/sep/15/premier-league-10-talking-points

To an extent Alan Pardew is a patsy. He was not responsible for selling Yohan Cabaye, whose departure seemed to spread disillusionment among the rest of the squad, nor is he the main influence on transfers. It is not his fault that Fabricio Coloccini, for example, looks to be in terminal decline and Newcastle do not have a better centre-back on their books. You could even cut Pardew some slack over the loss of Hatem Ben Arfa given that the Frenchman has a habit of falling foul of managers. However, Pardew is not entirely powerless: he can affect the team’s tactics and mindset and should be able to inspire displays of cohesion, energy and drive. There was little sign of such qualities during Saturday’s abysmal performance at St Mary’s against a team that have lost more key players than Newcastle in recent months. The manager may not be the biggest problem at Newcastle but it is increasingly difficult to make a case for him being part of the solution. Paul Doyle

Not his fault that a bloke called Yanga-Mbiwa is now playing in Italy. These people are jokers; a little bit of research is too much for them. Or they know, but it's more fun having a go at the deluded Geordies.

I don't normally get at the press too much, but that line about Colo is appalling. He's just sent the ready-made replacement out on loan FFS.

Guest Roger Kint

I still think that the best protest is to hammer Sports Direct at the next televised game.  A sustained rendition of 'Sports Direct is fu€&ing sh!t' would get some attention and negative publicity for his tat shops.

That is the only thing he cares about

Pardew. Just Pardew for now

It really annoys me when people who aren't cockney get called cockney for some reason. And it makes us look thick.

The whole cockney thing is boring. I was born in London and have lived here all my life but am in no way a 'cockney', my Mum and her family are from Walker and since i was born i've spent long periods of time up in Newcastle. I go to every game, home and away and find the whole cockney thing so tedious.

Anyway, back on point, what does one game to save yourself achieve? Say we win, and then lose the next game 4-0, does he get another game to save himself? Just get rid, and get rid now, he's a joke, the players are not playing for him, that much is obvious.

Man, I wish I could be up in Newcastle this weekend. The fans need to step up big time, and not even wait for Hull to score or anything. Have to be on the managers back from the outset, otherwise we'll never get rid of this guy.

It has to happen before the Hull game, there's nothing to be gained by exposing Pardew to an absolute beasting. It's pointless.

Seems MA might let it happen in order to possibly have him resign. Imagine if he then gets a result though, they'll end up putting things off. This is so frustrating.

Most teams would have sacked him midway through the 2012-13 season, nevermind now, nearly 2 years later. We'd have to be delusional if we thought everything was going to be ok.

It has to happen before the Hull game, there's nothing to be gained by exposing Pardew to an absolute beasting. It's pointless.

A part of me wants that to happen, but I am genuinely worried about our survival. The new manager is going to need every game he can get to turn this around in time.