Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest Geordiesned

Mick Lowes interview with The King on Radio Newcastle now. (Might be from Saturday)

Pardew claiming the turning point was Sissoko's miss. Eh?! We were already 2-0 by then you absolute muppet!

Mick Lowes interview with The King on Radio Newcastle now. (Might be from Saturday)

Pardew claiming the turning point was Sissoko's miss. Eh?! We were already 2-0 by then you absolute muppet!

Trying to excuse the 4 wins in 24 by saying if we had won on sat 5 points would be a good start :lol:

Guest Geordiesned

I think the turning point was when they scored their first goal in the 6th minute.

I think the turning point was when Pardew gave the pre-match team talk.

Guest northshieldsmag

There is no doubt that P45dew is living on borrowed time, but is anyone as scared as me who Ashley will replace him with ?

What pub in Berkshire does he drink in again ? And which unemployed cockney manager hangs out there ?   

One thing at a time, I absolutely hate Pardew and will not let the next appointment spoil Pardew going before it even happens.

How well do you think Pardew should be doing then ?

Re: Moyes

But last season under Moyes the approach was more archaic, says Ferdinand.

"Sometimes our main tactic was the long, high, diagonal cross. It was embarrassing. In one home game against Fulham we had 81 crosses! I was thinking, why are we doing this? Andy Carroll doesn't play for us!"

Ferdinand claims Moyes brought a "small club mentality " to the 13-time Premier League winners, and as a result saw the club finish seventh.

Re: Moyes

But last season under Moyes the approach was more archaic, says Ferdinand.

"Sometimes our main tactic was the long, high, diagonal cross. It was embarrassing. In one home game against Fulham we had 81 crosses! I was thinking, why are we doing this? Andy Carroll doesn't play for us!"

Ferdinand claims Moyes brought a "small club mentality " to the 13-time Premier League winners, and as a result saw the club finish seventh.

I'd hate if our manager had a small club mentality...