Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Swear Martinez just uses the press to talk s*** about Pardew and no one picks up on it.

:lol: It does seem like he's talking directly to us

:lol: Every time.

:lol: newcastle has legit driven everyone mad

:lol: Nah, man. f*** that, son. Read his quotes on football. He's talking in codes to us, like he knows Pardew is in the room with us.

:lol: you're a truther mike

:lol: f*** off. Read that quote ffs. He's talking to us!

:lol: I can hardly talk tbh I've convinced myself pardew does everything to personally get at me

Don't be so precious! He's clearly trolling me :lol:

He gave me the patented pardew death stare tbh

And yet you're still here to tell the tail? A likely story!

Its how he fell. He dodged it on some  Matrix s***. A mile away, a f***ing bird dropped out of the sky stone dead.

We almost lost San.

:lol: :lol:

Next time, take a mirror, that'll learn him!

:lol: Right? We were a pair of mirror aviators away from a new manager, ffs.

Swear Martinez just uses the press to talk s*** about Pardew and no one picks up on it.

:lol: Nah, man. f*** that, son. Read his quotes on football. He's talking in codes to us, like he knows Pardew is in the room with us.

:lol: I can hardly talk tbh I've convinced myself pardew does everything to personally get at me

Its how he fell. He dodged it on some  Matrix s***. A mile away, a f***ing bird dropped out of the sky stone dead.

We almost lost San.

What's gonna happen when he goes? I can't imagine it.

Theres a tear that appears in the time space continuum and we get stuck in a time travel loop back to 2011 and have to suffer Pardew for eternity. Careful what you wish for kids.

We almost lost San.

What's gonna happen when he goes? I can't imagine it.

Theres a tear that appears in the time space continuum and we get stuck in a time travel loop back to 2011 and have to suffer Pardew for eternity. Careful what you wish for kids.

Gonna bring a sports almanac this time and buy the club.

Phil Thompson on soccer Saturday, Ashley will have to pay out for whole 8 year contract so Pards wont b going nowhere, contracts are watertight

Don't buy that for one second. Ashley would have to be moronic to let that get written into a contract, and after everything else he's had to already pay out (Allardyce, Keegan) he's not getting bit twice.

It's just like unimaginable joy. I can't picture myself. I'm afraid I won't celebrate as much as I could because I'll be overcome with the fucking ecstasy of it

:lol: You're gonna love 2020, then.

:lol: he's going soon. The forum will crash

The materials that make up the server the forum is hosted on will disintegrate long before he leaves.

When he goes, the smoke signals will be...emotional.

Phil Thompson on soccer Saturday, Ashley will have to pay out for whole 8 year contract so Pards wont b going nowhere, contracts are watertight

Don't buy that for one second. Ashley would have to be moronic to let that get written into a contract, and after everything else he's had to already pay out (Allardyce, Keegan) he's not getting bit twice.

It's already been said that he only has to pay a years worth of wages.

Phil Thompson is on JFK levels of delusion concerning his football contacts and inside information. He only has a job on SSN for the other presenters to laugh at.

It's just like unimaginable joy. I can't picture myself. I'm afraid I won't celebrate as much as I could because I'll be overcome with the fucking ecstasy of it

The materials that make up the server the forum is hosted on will disintegrate long before he leaves.

:lol: I'll be crying at a single salute to a newcastle flag on the ground tbh

:lol: 2020 is gonna be great.

It's just like unimaginable joy. I can't picture myself. I'm afraid I won't celebrate as much as I could because I'll be overcome with the f***ing ecstasy of it

I'm not going to look forward to his contract renewal in the northern leagues

It's just like unimaginable joy. I can't picture myself. I'm afraid I won't celebrate as much as I could because I'll be overcome with the f***ing ecstasy of it

I'm not going to look forward to his contract renewal in the northern leagues

We'll be shit hot at that level, though.

worth pointing out Ashley is never the one to write the contracts agree terms etc, that would have been Llambias who did rather like Pardew.

Didn't it come out that Pardew is on 500k a year standard before bonuses? Even with 6 years left that's only £3m to get rid. That's not a massive payout. The other staff will be on less. I can imagine it'd cost 6m in total. That's a significant amount of money, but it's not a massive manager payout by premier league standards. It certainly isn't enough to keep a manager in a job if he's seriously risking relegation.

Guest neesy111

worth pointing out Ashley is never the one to write the contracts agree terms etc, that would have been Llambias who did rather like Pardew.

I'm sure ashley would be interested in the contract of the manager of the team.

I simply do not understand why managers ever get sacked.

Surely the sensible thing is to just stick them on gardening leave for the duration of their contract? That way, you either spread out the compensation or far more likely you don't have to pay nearly as much because when they pick up another role they have to leave their current contract with you. Either that, or in Pardew's case he can't work for the next 6 years if he wants to collect the full money, which will ruin his career. (I know, I know)

I cannot believe this isn't done like 99% of the time a manager is dispatched.

After a while it probably just gives managers a good case for constructive dismissal. It's basically not getting a chance to do what you were hired for and it'd be halting your career. I don't know if that's the case, but it would probably explain why it isn't done often. It isn't like chairman don't look for ways to save money all the time, so if they could get away with it they probably would do it.