Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Why not just make positive comments.

"The Palace game has given some us confidence, we've worked hard on the training ground and looked at how Stoke approach their games. All the players know their roles, we want the 3 pts and we will try to get them"

"The Palace game has given some us confidence, we've worked hard on the training ground and looked at how Stoke approach their games. All the players know their roles, we want the 3 pts and we will try to get them"

That statement may result in raised expectations.  That's kryptonite to SuperPards.

That statement may result in raised expectations.  That's kryptonite to SuperPards.

"I have no control over the infinite possibilities of the universe, what happens, happens...Tho I will be pleased that somewhere in this infinite universe or multiverse NUFC have picked up three points from this fixture."

I don't want Venables to manage this club. If we get rid of Pardew, I'd expect them to recruit a good manager. Whether they do or not, that's another matter, but we shouldn't just accept any old has-been just because he isn't Pardew. I dread to think that people would be happy with Venables here.

Just because the club are shit, and the fans are treat like shit, doesn't mean we should accept it.

God help the poor b****** coming in after this guy man. Our seasons down the pan already. Another couple of defeats and we'll be fighting the drop all season regardless of who is here.

If Nufc then survive the drop, the media guru they hired will spin it as a success.

God help the poor b****** coming in after this guy man. Our seasons down the pan already. Another couple of defeats and we'll be fighting the drop all season regardless of who is here.

Get a positive manager in and the whole thing could be turned around quite quickly.

This thing is on TV here, so I will watch. Be warned though, I have *never* seen NUFC lose an away game on the telly.

Will be an honour for you to get the first one out the way with a convincing 5-0 trouncing.

This thing is on TV here, so I will watch. Be warned though, I have *never* seen NUFC lose an away game on the telly.

God alone knows what the spaniards will make of Stoke vs NUFC :lol:  Not exactly el classico

It's one of the channels that shows foreign leagues. I guess there's not much to choose from on a Monday.

I'm determined to break my duck and see NUFC lose away for the first time.

Why would you want to watch Stoke V Newcastle  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Divvnt watch it.  Just watch the Simpsons dubbed in Spanish.