Crystal Palace manager

Mick

It really is amazing how some people see this snake in the grass as some type of victim who stoically soldiered on in the salt mines, despite his evil slavemaster. It's exactly like the story of Unbroken, but just remove the fine details of the plane crash, shark feeding frenzies and POW camps and you have Pardew's great triumph of the human spirit.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30620617

Poor Alan Pardew, people on his back after a couple of defeats.

I reckon he should've been given more time.

Never got a fair crack of the whip over the course of 4 years.

I find it hilarious when people say he hasn't been able to buy his own players. He's fucking lucky he didn't, we'd be in league 1 by now

I'm absolutely desperate for him to be given free reign over transfers and a decent chunk of money to spend at Palace. :smugdog:

The thing I never understood is " it always he was a defeat away from the sack" of course he fucking was, he lost more than he won you fucking cunts.

:lol: Was he? We got fucked up once a month when he was here.

The thing I never understood is " it always he was a defeat away from the sack" of course he f***ing was, he lost more than he won you f***ing c***s.

:lol: Was he? We got f***ed up once a month when he was here.

According to the media twats anyway, of course Ashley was never gonna sack him though.

The thing I never understood is " it always he was a defeat away from the sack" of course he f***ing was, he lost more than he won you f***ing c***s.

:lol: Was he? We got f***ed up once a month when he was here.

:lol: so fucking true. Literally every single month we'd get blasted and the team look completely lost and disjointed

The thing I never understood is " it always he was a defeat away from the sack" of course he fucking was, he lost more than he won you fucking cunts.

:lol: Was he? We got fucked up once a month when he was here.

Woah.... Just did a double take and realised what I'd read for a second there......THE FUCKER IS GONE YEEEESSS!!!111  :frantic:

We were getting smashed 2 or 3 times a month February to April last year:

http://i.imgur.com/T5EgdJE.jpg

Then the Cardiff game came and the King got loads of unwarranted abuse. :(

If you look at it right, the home and away is just pissing itself laughing at our form.

reading the sky sports article about the delay, with regards to woodman, it seems the delay is that he hasn't decided wether he wants to leave his son in our academy or go to palace.

If it's that much of a hassle, I'm sure we won't be relegated without Freddie...

We were getting smashed 2 or 3 times a month February to April last year:

http://i.imgur.com/T5EgdJE.jpg

Then the Cardiff game came and the King got loads of unwarranted abuse. :(

If you look at it right, the home and away is just pissing itself laughing at our form.

:lol:

Honestly, did no one else in the league pay any attention to our second half of last season?