Crystal Palace manager

Mick

BBC3 now. :aww:

So funny seeing him run about as a player, I'd be fucking fuming if he was still here :lol:

Saw an article with a hilarious description of his playing days, something like "A mediocre midfielder known more for his high-waisted shorts than his footballing ability"

He was as nondescript as could be . Fuck here's Ronnie bastard Radford.

So funny seeing him run about as a player, I'd be f***ing fuming if he was still here :lol:

Saw an article with a hilarious description of his playing days, something like "A mediocre midfielder known more for his high-waisted shorts than his footballing ability"

:laugh:

So funny seeing him run about as a player, I'd be f***ing fuming if he was still here :lol:

He was as nondescript as could be . f*** here's Ronnie b****** Radford.

His popularity at Palace is because of one goal. I can't wait for him to crash and burn. I'd rather Palace go down than the mackems, imagine that, my dislike for him would rather keep the mackems up.

His popularity at Palace is because of one goal. I can't wait for him to crash and burn. I'd rather Palace go down than the mackems, imagine that, my dislike for him would rather keep the mackems up.

Guy Mowbray said on that programme (obviously filmed before this week's shenanigans) that he wasn't even a particularly liked or rated player with the Palace crowd before that goal, a winner in the semi-final of an FA Cup they didn't win. We're the ones with the 'messiahs' worthy of ridicule though.

On BBC3 again, WHU/LPL final. Unlucky Pards  :lol:

Got West Ham to the final via playing no-one that good.

Scores via an OG, a keeper howler and a fluke.

Claims he's the best thing since ever to happen to the cup.

Guy Mowbray said on that programme (obviously filmed before this week's shenanigans) that he wasn't even a particularly liked or rated player with the Palace crowd before that goal, a winner in the semi-final of an FA Cup they didn't win. We're the ones with the 'messiahs' worthy of ridicule though.

Our club has different rules to others. We get the piss ripped out of us because of the way we (rightly) love Keegan while it's fine for fans of Palace to worship an arse for one goal, Fuck them. I would not swap our club for any other, I'd bin Ashley but everything else is ok with me.

:lol: Don't think I've seen it, no.

Actually I've completely got that wrong. It was a fella called Stewart Robson and it was on Pardews appointment.

Here you go:

Bet a lot on here were fuming at the time. :lol:

Fuck me, I can't believe I've not seen that before. You'd never see that on Sky Sports or MOTD, but it's so on the money it's frightening.

To think that was 4 years ago, minus the shit storm of ego, long ball and lies we've had to endure.

Actually I've completely got that wrong. It was a fella called Stewart Robson and it was on Pardews appointment.

Here you go:

Um. No.

More perplexed than anything else. Hughton was quite popular.

It was hardly an upgrade.

Um. No.

You having a giraffe? :lol:

?

No.

Were you celebrating the hiring of Pardew? Apologies, but I don't remember being happy about it.

(And I still like Hughton.)

Um. No.

?

No.

Were you celebrating the hiring of Pardew? Apologies, but I don't remember being happy about it.

Sorry, I thought you were saying in reply to Froggy that people weren't fuming on here at his appointment. They most certainly were. :lol:

Um. No.

?

No.

Sorry, I thought you were saying in reply to Froggy that people weren't fuming on here at his appointment. They most certainly were. :lol:

:lol:

I thought Froggy was implying that we were fuming about the comments made in the video. Or something. Nevermind.

I was pissed (American) at the time and now I am pissed (British). Just forget about the whole thing.

Drinking.

Here you go:

Just a few - http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,72878.0.html

Really depressing trip down the memory gauntlet.