Lockwood Cup

Ryan_Taylor

I'm fairly sure not everyone who's in has said in. Can you update the thread title? "LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER" or something.

Looking at it Squad D could do with at least another person and the 2 maybes confirming so at least everyone has a squad of 7...

Got this confirmed with work that I'm off, so I'll deffo be there. Just seen the lineups and I must say, it slightly hurt I'm not on the same team as Ian :lol:

Looking forward to it, should be a cracking day :)

P.s you lot best brush up on your dart skills just incase by the off chance we end up in a dart competition again :aww:

Got this confirmed with work that I'm off, so I'll deffo be there. Just seen the lineups and I must say, it slightly hurt I'm not on the same team as Ian :lol:

Looking forward to it, should be a cracking day :)

P.s you lot best brush up on your dart skills just incase by the off chance we end up in a dart competition again :aww:

I'll bring my own darts with me this time.

I had to wait for a few things to fall into place, but I can now make this if there is still space on one of the teams? I would be coming up from London so would need to know pretty soonish to book a train etc. I used to share quite a few PMs with Jon on team news etc. so would really like to be involved if possible?

We need a replacement for Elliottman. Anyone?

Am happy stepping in or going on team D (as it looks like they are short of one, possibly more). Don't mind really - just happy to be involved.

I'll stick you in team D pal

Cheers! :)

I'll be booking my budget megabus next week when my student loan comes through. Depending on if I can find a super cheap room I may or may not take up elfy's offer of bed and board. Really looking forward to this. Despite the reasons behind it being obviously sad it should be a really good weekend.