Lockwood Cup

Ryan_Taylor

I'll try and get some cheap medals too - I found some that Caj would have found amusingly bad. Just so all the team have something to take away!

Good if the family could present the trophy, and the winners present flowers to the family :aww:

I was thinking we could get a N-O T-shirt made up perhaps instead of flowers (as they will be doing a lot of travelling) and we could all sign it?

How does the B team have only 4 players? Howay man. :lol:

Optimistic Nut needs to be dropped in as has since confirmed but not in any squad... Also need someone from D to be dropped in or Rocker from A to be dropped in... Looking like 4x6 at the moment which is good...

Ah. :thup:

I'll try and get some cheap medals too - I found some that Caj would have found amusingly bad. Just so all the team have something to take away!

Good if the family could present the trophy, and the winners present flowers to the family :aww:

These? :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I've made a huge mistake.

My lass has booked for us to go to York as a birthday treat and I've just realised that it's on the frigging 18th isn't it?

I'm gutted, sorry lads (and Jill)

Maybe get a big group photo and have it printed and framed afterwards? Seems a bit weird getting a gift, I don't have a clue what would be appropriate.

Thats a nice idea... So we've got this or a signed top or flowers... Any other suggestions?

Is anyone going to the Leicester game? I don't think I want to.

I'm not remotely tempted. Probably go get a shower and head out to watch it somewhere.

With that in mind - anyone who's not going to the game - want to watch it somewhere? Shark Club is always available but shark club.