SackPardew.com

Decky

I actually found out who is behind it and its very suprising.

Promised I would not say anything so I know its no help to you.

Also I would not want to f*** everything up for them by saying who it is.

It's alright Slim ... fine to go ahead and tell them now. It's about time I got the adulation I deserve on here.

I am working in conjunction with the Nigerian consortium previously linked with a takeover. They have now accrued the necessary papers to pass the fit and proper test. We are just having some problems finding storage points for the millions we will be using to buy the club. Please forward your bank details so we can store some of the monies with you temporarily, to help facilitate the venture.

I am working in conjunction with the Nigerian consortium previously linked with a takeover. They have now accrued the necessary papers to pass the fit and proper test. We are just having some problems finding storage points for the millions we will be using to buy the club. Please forward your bank details so we can store some of the monies with you temporarily, to help facilitate the venture.

Are you also involved in the Nigerian space program at all?

Are you also involved in the Nigerian space program at all?

No comment.

Can't wait till tomorrow.

Finally doesn't feel like an up hill struggle anymore. For ages I've been so passive about us as it seemed there were too many still willing to give the idiot more time.

But this has relit the fire again, thanks greatly to the sackpardew website etc, and it now feels like we realistically could be rid of Pardew as early as this time tomorrow.

Don't want to get my hopes up too much, but for the first time that actually feels like a real possibility.  :frantic:

Can't wait till tomorrow.

Finally doesn't feel like an up hill struggle anymore. For ages I've been so passive about us as it seemed there were too many still willing to give the idiot more time.

But this has relit the fire again, thanks greatly to the sackpardew website etc, and it now feels like we realistically could be rid of Pardew as early as this time tomorrow.

Don't want to get my hopes up too much, but for the first time that actually feels like a real possibility.  :frantic:

Agree with this. I am excited for the match for the first time in years.  :frantic:

Would love to know who is behind it - just out of curiosity. A PM would be helpful! ;-) just caught up with the talk sport stuff as am at work - was excellent. Will try and get on total sport again after the match tomorrow, to do my bit - regardless of the result.

Would love to know who is behind it - just out of curiosity. A PM would be helpful! ;-) just caught up with the talk sport stuff as am at work - was excellent. Will try and get on total sport again after the match tomorrow, to do my bit - regardless of the result.

Keegan. 17% sure.