SackPardew.com

Decky

I don't understand people on here trying to guess who it is. Anonymity is clearly working for this lot, why would any sane NUFC fan want to compromise that? Leave the guessing game to the club and the media.

Why does it matter if people are guessing? Think the sun will run with a story about santoon on the front page?

It's obviously someone "bigger" than Newcastle online running it but I bet there's a few on here who have contributed funds etc.

I don't understand people on here trying to guess who it is. Anonymity is clearly working for this lot, why would any sane NUFC fan want to compromise that? Leave the guessing game to the club and the media.

Why does it matter if people are guessing? Think the sun will run with a story about santoon on the front page?

It's obviously someone "bigger" than Newcastle online running it but I bet there's a few on here who have contributed funds etc.

No but it's clearly getting under the skin of the media and dick heads like Steve Wraith that they don't know who is behind this, I think it should stay that way for as long as possible.

No but it's clearly getting under the skin of the media and dick heads like Steve Wraith that they don't know who is behind this, I think it should stay that way for as long as possible.

After my experience yesterday, everything gets under Wraith and his little bunch of hangers on's skin :lol:

I'm sure we'll never actually find out who started it. Desperate for it to be someone on here though.

FWIW I haven't been involved with this in the slightest. :dontknow:

But I agree with Decky, beats me why people are so keen to find out who it is; presumably so they can then spread it around. It's blatantly obvious that whoever it is has benefitted massively so far from not being identified. What would be the point of jeopardising that exactly? I desperately want them to succeed. :lol:

This is the first time in what feels like years that I feel genuinely proud to be a Newcastle United fan. This group behind the Sackpardew.com have done something so groundbreaking that it will set a precedent for every major fan protest at every club going forward.  The last few days have been brilliant and I wish I could be there tomorrow to see the culmination. Howay the lads!

But I agree with Decky, beats me why people are so keen to find out who it is; presumably so they can then spread it around. It's blatantly obvious that whoever it is has benefitted massively so far from not being identified. What would be the point of jeopardising that exactly? I desperately want them to succeed. :lol:

I've the Davebot isn't involved. It's not going down on here.

Nah, I'm guessing because I'm bored. Wouldn't spread it even if I knew. This is the best thing to happen for years.