SackPardew.com

Decky

Unfortunately I don't believe he'll be sacked tonight or even within the next week or so no matter what happens today.  Think its still going to be dragged out for another couple of weeks.  Hope I'm wrong, but I can wait a bit longer as long as it happens, party time when it does!

Unfortunately I don't believe he'll be sacked tonight or even within the next week or so no matter what happens today.  Think its still going to be dragged out for another couple of weeks.  Hope I'm wrong, but I can wait a bit longer as long as it happens, party time when it does!

Tend to agree, but this campaign should be supported fully by everyone IMO. He's not fucking good enough, might as well tell the world about it.

Tend to agree, but this campaign should be supported fully by everyone IMO. He's not fucking good enough, might as well tell the world about it.

Definitely, I think what happens today could help push him out, just not getting my hopes up for a quick response from Ashley.  I'll be happy as long as we lose and Pardew gets a battering from the whole ground.

Definitely, I think what happens today could help push him out, just not getting my hopes up for a quick response from Ashley.  I'll be happy as long as we lose and Pardew gets a battering from the whole ground.

Still think he's bullet proof and wanted from above, but he's vulnerable to the fans. We can make him walk. The campaign needs to have the fortitude and resolve to not lose heart if he doesn't walk today, or even the next home game in October. Have to be unrelenting.

It's bizarre how much this group seem to have stirred up interest like. Fair play to them like. Loadsa hard work must have went in to get themselves this recognition. I have a mental image of about 20 men in black and white combats and camouflage hiding in the back of a van with loads of surveillance  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bet they're real crazy mother fuckers.

"For those who are going to protest against Pardew are a disgrace.

Call yourselves supporters?

Real supporters support the the whole club through thick and thin.

You have no idea how spoilt you are to support a team in the premier league and get to watch top flight football every week.

There are supporters of clubs in the conference who go to stadiums with no seating and no cover and stand in all weathers supporting the team and MANAGER through it all knowing that the club will never amount to much or get top flight football. That is a true supporter.

Football is a game and meant to be enjoyable but you have gone so far to prove your point that you don't care how it effects the team's performances or there state of mind. Why would they want to stay if they get this every week?

What you plan to do to Pardew amounts to bullying.

You plan to bully him until you get what you want.

What a disgrace you truly are. Pathetic."

Unbelievable that someone could be so stupid.

"For those who are going to protest against Pardew are a disgrace.

Call yourselves supporters?

Real supporters support the the whole club through thick and thin.

You have no idea how spoilt you are to support a team in the premier league and get to watch top flight football every week.

There are supporters of clubs in the conference who go to stadiums with no seating and no cover and stand in all weathers supporting the team and MANAGER through it all knowing that the club will never amount to much or get top flight football. That is a true supporter.

Football is a game and meant to be enjoyable but you have gone so far to prove your point that you don't care how it effects the team's performances or there state of mind. Why would they want to stay if they get this every week?

What you plan to do to Pardew amounts to bullying.

You plan to bully him until you get what you want.

What a disgrace you truly are. Pathetic."

Unbelievable that someone could be so stupid.

Don't feed the troll - this is clearly an Ashley plant or employee....even people who don't like protest at the game want Pardew out and no NUFC fan in their right mind would associate the club with a Conference outfit - even though it is run like one..

Didn't realise our next home match isn't for a month..lucky boy

Or not, because we'll likely lose all the away games till then which will mean if he survives today's game.....

Which will basically put us rock bottom with tough games to come up.

We keep him and we are going down.

Everyone I have spoken to now wants the fucker out, even my Dad who was not so vocal. I hope at least 30-40k of our supporters turn up ready to break this odious prick

Even my mam who always says 'Don't blame the manager, it's the players who go out and play' wants him out.

It is amazing the effect the website has had in the last week.  All the media seem to be referencing it and most are now reporting the facts and concede that the Pardew is on borrowed time.  On the radio last night, they were talking about how professional it was and about the web design itself and when one of the presenters referred back to the 5th place finish, the other then referred him to the myths page!