Worst Newcastle XI?

Guest TruToon94

Guest TruToon94

Because for all the greatness we've had we've had a lot of s****! My team would be (from my lifetime). So post 1994!

Karelse

Babyaro            Boumsong    Bramble      Carr

Luque                Bassesdas      Maric          Geremi

Owen      Guivarc'h

Director of Football: Souness

Manager: Pardew

Narrowly missing out on spots include Ameobi, Campbell, Marcelinho, Viana, Faye, Xisco and Perez amongst others. Other candidates for worst manager include Daglish and Guillit.

What's yours?

Dear me, that team would murder the sides under the likes of McGarry. You should stipulate that the players must have played a minimum amount of games.

Memories of Parkinson, Rafferty, Rob McDonald, Carney, Askew come flooding back. Worst bit is that some if those were considered better players when they came in.

Guest TruToon94

Owen is a little prick and constantly injured, but even considering only his time at Newcastle he's 10x the player Shola ever was.

Owens off the pitch behaviour elevates him for me. Guts me every time that in our records, our all time most expensive player is Owen. Horrible to local journalists and treated the club like crap. Imagine him and Pardew getting on really well.

Shola was nice outside of the game from what I've heard and didn't cost us a penny to buy.

Aye, we've had absolutely no one since Butt whose come close to replicating how shit he was. Fuck me he was utterly appalling by the end. Feel like he played every fucking second of the relegation season, too. He was useful at one point but was a disgrace after Keegan left.

Because for all the greatness we've had we've had a lot of s****! My team would be (from my lifetime). So post 1994!

Karelse

Babyaro            Boumsong    Bramble      Carr

Luque                Bassesdas      Maric          Geremi

Owen      Guivarc'h

Manager: Pardew

Narrowly missing out on spots include Ameobi, Campbell, Marcelinho, Viana, Faye, Xisco and Perez amongst others. Other candidates for worst manager include Daglish and Guillit.

What's yours?

Marcelinho in for Bramble, Andreas Andersson in for Owen, Ramage in for Boumsong

Guest firetotheworks

No point in doing this unless it's made up of actual first team regulars imo. People putting Guivarc'h in man. He played twice and scored once. :lol:

Hooper

Carr

Boumsong

Moore

Babayaro

Geremi

Butt

Smith

Faye

Owen

Ameobi

Gonna limit myself to players that got sizable runs in the team and not "played 3 games and was s***" wonders like Chygrynski.

Busquets

Sánchez-Jara Dehú Cristanval  Bogarde 

Rochemback  Gerard  Motta 

Geovanni  Escaich  Korneiev

Manager: Carles Reixach

Guest TruToon94

JFK, surely.

To be fair to Joe now he didn't actually sign anybody. Anybody who payed 8 Mil for Boumsong, 18 Mil for Owen and 9 Mil for Luque is pretty shite. Can't remember us ever paying so much, for so many with so little talent.

What's yours?

Perez as in Ayoze Perez?  :anguish: