Mackems Shame the North East Again!

Crumpy Gunt

Like any of you lot would pass up on no strings attached sex. Myself included.

With my mate watching?  In his jumper?  No thanks!  bluebigrazz.gif

I understand that M & S will now be cancelling Martin Woods' jumper modelling contract  bluebigrazz.gif

That's what I was thinking!  Watching a mate have sex is definitely on my passable list. 

I understand that M & S will now be cancelling Martin Woods' jumper modelling contract  bluebigrazz.gif

Yeah but from what the lass said, he might get a contract with Littlewoods.

Yeah but from what the lass said, he might get a contract with Littlewoods.

bluebiggrin.gif

Guest optimistic nit

"Brown — who does Match of the Day style commentary throughout — hints their orgy antics are a regular fixture when he says of the two clothed pals: “Here’s the boys — the watching faithful — every week without fail.”"

:? :lol:

shouldn't be a story, but for this line. :lol:

3 lasses and me, aye but if you are a footballer and can have pretty much any lass you like and probably quite a few at the same time why would you want 3 blokes and a bird?  blueeek.gif

Something a bit "funny" with those 3 imo!

3 lasses and me, aye but if you are a footballer and can have pretty much any lass you like and probably quite a few at the same time why would you want 3 blokes and a bird?  blueeek.gif

Are you implying there might be a "back door man" amongst them?  bluebiggrin.gif

Guest Gemmill

Madras and Rebellious are the only ones on here not coming across as Puritans.

I agree this should not be a story.

Bollocks, most people are just having a laugh, knerbheed!  bluebigrazz.gif

Are you implying there might be a "back door man" amongst them?  bluebiggrin.gif

Just say that they probably enjoy each others company.

Just say that they probably enjoy each others company.

When they were invited round for a roast, do you think any of them were expecting a nice plate of dinner rather than their mate's meat and 2 veg?  bluebiggrin.gif

The seven-minute video shows England under-21 star Alnwick winking at the camera as he has sex with her. Then Woods — still wearing his jumper — is shown performing a sex act on himself.

Shagging a lass with a mackem in a jumper watching you and having a wank.  That's quite a fetish.

If she was only 16 then they need their balls cut off, if she was 18 and consenting then I don't see what the problem is I mean footballers are human too.

aye not allowed to film people under 18

To be fair she is legal and the fact they probably picked her up in a club they assumed she was at least 18. Whole lot of fuss over nothing, still don't see what would be good about shagging some lass with 2 of your mates having a go aswell and a few others watching.

Dirty girl  :lol: