Swansea City vs Newcastle United - 4/10/14 @ 15:00 (no TV)

LRD
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I want us to lose because I want him gone and he won't go if we start picking up points but I give up on second guessing Ashley, I'm not convinced he'll go at all now as much as I want to believe it. Ashley is playing a dangerous game, whether that is to break our spirit and go against the grain or in pure defiance I don't know.

If we lose this I'm not convinced he'll go, if we win he definitely won't, our only hope is those Pardtears turn to a mental breakdown.

With Pardew in charge, the team will be this:

Krul

Janmaat        Williamson    Coloccini    Dummett

Obertan          Tiote            Colback      Sissoko

Riviere          Cisse

Krul

Riviere          Cisse

Cant see him going with two strikers against a team that moves the ball so well.  It will be all hands to the defensive pump...and hope we knick one.  Which we do weeek in week out.

Krul

Riviere          Cisse

Pardew isn't smart enough to change the team. Nailed on exactly the same team to start all the previous games

Everyone is trying different formations this season. Even that ogre Allardyce, and yet Pardew still won't. He's busy working on defensive shape you see.

Why haven't we at least tried a diamond setup, especially as we don't really have any wingers? Cabella behind Riviere and Cisse/Perez, should have been given a go by now. Colback, Tiote and Sissoko as the midfield three, as we know he'd never drop Colback.

That setup would make far more sense than this nonsense we persist with.

Anita being dropped has kind of gone under the radar because of what an omnishambles we are. Drop the only guy who can move the ball around and actually has some intelligence.

When you consider Colback proved himself incapable of even stabbing home from five yards yesterday, it's yet another decision that defies belief.

I think if they play Bony this will be 4-0 like the Southampton game.  I'm considering either subbing him into my fantasy team or captaining Sigurdson, such is my confidence that we'll get thrashed here.

Anita being dropped has kind of gone under the radar because of what an omnishambles we are. Drop the only guy who can move the ball around and actually has some intelligence.

Every game fell apart when he was subbed out, and now he just doesn't play. But he's still the fucking manager, and Shay fucking Given thinks he can fix this.

Every game fell apart when he was subbed out, and now he just doesn't play. But he's still the f***ing manager, and Shay f***ing Given thinks he can fix this.

By the time everyone agrees "Oh yeah Pardew has been terrible" it'll be six months too late.  This is why fans have to act and make voices heard for the best interests of the club.  Otherwise nobody stands up and points out what's wrong.

I loved Shay Given but leaving us to relegation to have a short taste of some minor glory at City was absolutely rank from him, especially in the middle of a terrible season.  He condemned us to our fate and left, so he can fuck right off.

Every game fell apart when he was subbed out, and now he just doesn't play. But he's still the f***ing manager, and Shay f***ing Given thinks he can fix this.

By the time everyone agrees "Oh yeah Pardew has been terrible" it'll be six months too late.  This is why fans have to act and make voices heard for the best interests of the club.  Otherwise nobody stands up and points out what's wrong.

I loved Shay Given but leaving us to relegation to have a short taste of some minor glory at City was absolutely rank from him, especially in the middle of a terrible season.  He condemned us to our fate and left, so he can f*** right off.

Fuck them, the "fans" had there chance to act and make there voices heard at the Hull game but the vast majority of SJP showed they are perfectly happy with the manager and owners running of the football club,  he should have been run of town that day.  It'll be a case of after the horse has bolted if it turns nasty against Leicester.

In fact i will happily take relegation if it pushes Ashley closer to the exit door.

Everyone is trying different formations this season. Even that ogre Allardyce, and yet Pardew still won't. He's busy working on defensive shape you see.

Why haven't we at least tried a diamond setup, especially as we don't really have any wingers? Cabella behind Riviere and Cisse/Perez, should have been given a go by now. Colback, Tiote and Sissoko as the midfield three, as we know he'd never drop Colback.

That setup would make far more sense than this nonsense we persist with.

Diamond? Who will cover the wing backs?!? Crazy bastard!