Newcastle United v Queens Park Rangers - 22/11/2014 15:00 (no TV)

LRD
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Difference between Raylor and Anita is that you are guaranteed 100% from Raylor and always get a decent game, whilst with Anita it is 60/40 chance you will get a good game from him but when he does produce he's great.

Raylor probably swings it for me with the fret from set pieces...

Wumtastic.

Anita doesn't give 100%? Always get a decent game out of Taylor lol.

Do you rate colback too?

I don't rate Anita or Marveaux. If you do then it's no skin off my nose. Trying to insult people who don't agree with you is par for the course on the internet. I'm quite happy with my level of intelligence but we all have room for improvement. We'll agree to disagree. Enjoy the game, I hope we win.

We're at home. Anita does next to nothing for the attacking side of our the team. At least R.Taylor can take a decent free kick and corner. That instantly puts him ahead of Anita for me.

Aye f*** ability and intelligence, set pieces and graft >>>>>

:anguish:

Anita does nothing. He's another player who some people rave about based on nothing. He creates nothing, he doesn't score goals, he isn't a great tackler. His fans say he has a great eye for a pass. Someone send me a link to the compilation of all his defence splitting passes. He's another "he'd be great at Swansea" player. It's a shame Swansea don't want to buy him so NUFC could get their money back.

Wow :lol: :lol: