Newcastle United v Queens Park Rangers - 22/11/2014 15:00 (no TV)

LRD
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't really get the Raylor hate, he isn't spectacular but can do a job in CM, he was fine there when we won away at Man City.

He should be nowhere near out team like, just don't know why anyone would consider him the straw that breaks the camels back when we have Jack "wasn't shite" Colback doing absolutely nothing of note every week.

Don't really get the Raylor hate, he isn't spectacular but can do a job in CM, he was fine there when we won away at Man City.

It's not hate, your confusing hate and wanting to see the best team possible and not inferior players starting.

I really don't think it's that clear cut tbh - Anita has been poor the few times he's played this season and tends to get bullied, and against a midfield of Henry, Sandro, Fer and Barton I really think he would struggle.

We're at home. Anita does next to nothing for the attacking side of our the team. At least R.Taylor can take a decent free kick and corner. That instantly puts him ahead of Anita for me.

Aye f*** ability and intelligence, set pieces and graft >>>>>

:anguish:

Anita does nothing. He's another player who some people rave about based on nothing. He creates nothing, he doesn't score goals, he isn't a great tackler. His fans say he has a great eye for a pass. Someone send me a link to the compilation of all his defence splitting passes. He's another "he'd be great at Swansea" player. It's a shame Swansea don't want to buy him so NUFC could get their money back.

Hardly anything to be outraged about like, I think Anita has something and deserves more playing time but Raylor has pretty much always been a decent player for us whilst not spectacular by any stretch.

I get why people are a bit miffed but I can't get too upset about this one.

Raylor played extremely well against City as well.

We're at home. Anita does next to nothing for the attacking side of our the team. At least R.Taylor can take a decent free kick and corner. That instantly puts him ahead of Anita for me.

Anita does nothing. He's another player who some people rave about based on nothing. He creates nothing, he doesn't score goals, he isn't a great tackler. His fans say he has a great eye for a pass. Someone send me a link to the compilation of all his defence splitting passes. He's another "he'd be great at Swansea" player. It's a shame Swansea don't want to buy him so NUFC could get their money back.

http://www.fifa.com/imgml/tournament/confederationscup2013/players/xl/303034.png

Say hello to the man you just described, he's proper s**** him.

Really need to increase your intelligence, but I'm not that surprised after all Marveaux was s**** according to you.

Raylor's was great against City and has a that set piece threat.

Anita hasn't offered anything this season.

Probably because he never plays, this is Perch all over again I remember the very same people being outraged when he left like he was some sort of quality player.

Now look at him, your favouring championship standard crap.

Anita the latest to be well and truly Pardewed. People will be saying he's shit, lazy and undeserving of a place in no time.

People have been saying that for a while tbh, he was in the side and playing well, then was dropped, then was shit. The same cycle happened with Ben Arfa every 2 month or something.

Apparently so.

http://www.fifa.com/imgml/tournament/confederationscup2013/players/xl/303034.png

Really need to increase your intelligence, but I'm not that surprised after all Marveaux was s**** according to you.

Yes, because Anita is as good as him isn't he?

Marveaux isn't rated by most in football. If he was he wouldn't be on loan at Guingamp when any manager who rated him would have been able to buy him.

Guest neesy111

Marveaux isn't rated by most in football. If he was he wouldn't be on loan at Guingamp when any manager who rated him would have been able to buy him.

:facepalm:

Raylor's was great against City and has a that set piece threat.

Anita hasn't offered anything this season.

Probably because he never plays, this is Perch all over again I remember the very same people being outraged when he left like he was some sort of quality player.

Now look at him, your favouring championship standard crap.

Whether you admit it or not Perch had some very good games for us after a disaster of a start at the club.

:lol: Like this is any mark of a poor player man. We sold N'Zogbia to Wigan ffs. Berbatov spent 2 years at Fulham. Ben Arfa is currently at Hull. Despite his bad name Emile Heskey joined Birmingham when he was 26 and remained an ever present in the England squad etc etc.

Difference between Raylor and Anita is that you are guaranteed 100% from Raylor and always get a decent game, whilst with Anita it is 60/40 chance you will get a good game from him but when he does produce he's great.

Raylor probably swings it for me with the fret from set pieces...